• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

E3 2014 (Your predictions)

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
What do you think this year's E3 will show? What games?

In my belief, hope its...

Bloody Roar (rebooted)
Mortal Kombat 2
Crash Bandicoot (rebooted)
Sly Cooper 5
Darksiders 3
DmC: Devil May Cry 2 or DMC Devil May Cry 5
Darkstalkers 4
New fighting game

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
AC Unity/Comet info
something for FF15 or dare i say it KH3

I wanna hope for a new Jak and Daxter game but expierence taught me otherwise
A new IP for Sucker Punch.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Something about:

The Witcher 3
MGSV the phantom pain
Kingdomcome: Deliverance
FFXV and KH3
Assassin's Creed: Unity
The Forest
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Batman Arkham Knight
Mass Effect 4?

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Predictions? No. Hopes are more like it.

I hope for a lot of those games that were announced when the PS3 was released to finally see the light of day.
My personal ones?
Beyond Good and Evil 2
The Last Guardian
Final Fantasy XV

Every year for the last 8 years. WHAT THA FU&#!!!

All I can do is hope.

Super90sgamer

Darksiders 3
Nordic Games confirmed that the franchise development still ongoing.

Anyway, A username called I AM ERROR from ZI Forum leak a document include Sony, Microsoft & Nintendo contant scheme in E3 2014 and still not proved that the scheme is real or not.

mmexport1399877243448.jpg

Last edited:

Super90sgamer

On February 9, 2011, It was revealed that a new Bloody Roar sequel was in production, but after Hudson Entertainment closed down, it was canceled. Waiting for sponsors to promote their new game for the next generation consoles but lacking financial push and marketing.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night 2?
Isn't it a bit late for one of those? Surely it's a bit like the Mrs. Doubtfire sequel... it's unnecessary...

Now Theatrhythm: Curtain Call... that's a different story. I LOVE the first, so I'll be interest in that. Mind you, I think Curtain call has songs from the first in this game that were originally DLC (if that makes sense).

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I'm interested in seeing bloody roar happen! True in 2011 Hudson was gone. Its Konami's turn to take over the series and turn it into one of the best popular fighting games in HISTORY!

Teal

A self-diagnosed misanthrope
-Gameplay footage for Assassin's Creed: Unity
-Rockstar's Agent revealed
-Uncharted gameplay footage/trailer
-Sony Bend's KILL STRAIN project hopefully revealed to be a new Syphon Filter game (please, please let it be that!)
-Sunset Overdrive gameplay footage
-Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare gameplay footage
-Splinter Cell 7 announcement
-Metal Gear Rising sequel announcement
-Witcher 3 gameplay footage
-Half-Life 3? No. Probably not.
-Halo 5 gameplay footage
-Far Cry 4 trailer or gameplay footage

Despite a lot of major titles expected to be announced, I am really hoping KILL STRAIN is a Syphon Filter reboot or sequel. I miss Gabe Logan and the ongoing espionage story that's been unveiled to us in the past six games.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I expect video games to be announced and I expect to see a hell of a lot about the new Smash Bros.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I'm expecting an awesome MGS trailer and more fuel for the SSB4 hype train, also hopefully something for Zelda WiiU.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I'm hoping for another Red Dead game or at least Red Dead Redemption getting a PC port. Some more on The Phantom Pain, a new Metroid, MegaMan (I can dream), and Zelda would be nice.

But I also wanna see some new IPs. Don't we just get enough sequels already?

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
I think since Ed Boon was counting down on twitter, Mortal Kombat X should have some details released tomorrow, then maybe some more at E3?

But what I'm looking forward to seeing is some more Bayonetta 2 news and some more of Monoliths "X", also the new Metal Gear Solid 5 trailer.
Also I really hope the Microsoft exclusive part is false, but I really wanna see Platinum's "Project Nagano", if it's on PC then the exclusive part ain't so bad.
I really wanna see a Ninja Gaiden 4, but that's likely to be shown at TGS.
Also Konami, Metal Gear Rising 2? PLEASE!!
Something I'd like to see and I know they've got a well deserved bad reputation, but I still want to see if Gearbox has anything to show off, the last game they had full development on was Borderlands 2 which was released 2 years ago, Colonial Marines was outsourced, Homeworld and BL The Pre-Sequel are outsourced as well.
Gearbox said they have multiple new IPs in development which I'm betting include the IPs we already know about, but since it's been 3 years since his return, a new Duke Nukem game is due and for f**ks sake is Furious 4 gonna happen or not?
The main GBX dev team has been at work for the past 2-3 years, they must have something to show soon.

Also who knows, maybe we'll finally have our first look at Doom 4?

That's some of the stuff I'd like to see, but what I think will actually show up is:
- Final Fantasy 15.
- More about Evolve.
- Kingdom Hearts 3.
- Beyond Good and Evil 2.
- Mirrors Edge 2.
- More stuff about the Halo series.
- Some more boring Far Cry 4 crap.
- Some more Arkham Knight stuff.
- Some more Destiny stuff.
- Capcom's future Dino Crisis failure.
- Another future Resident Evil failure.
- Another pre-rendered gameplay trailer for The Division.
- Another Uncharted.
- Another God of War.
- Another Gears of War
- Another David Cage abomination.
- Another Mass Effect.
- More of Telltale's Tales from The Borderlands and Game of Thrones show and tells.

2014 needs more releases, cause there's f**k all, October 2014 alone is the best month for games so far.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Im waiting for more info on KH3 on this year E3, and well on some other SE games if SE will have mercy and shows some of them too

Teal

A self-diagnosed misanthrope
Also Konami, Metal Gear Rising 2? PLEASE!!

They did post a survey for Metal Gear fans asking them what they liked and what they want changed in Revengeance, so never say never. But, I have this feeling they'll likely leave it for the upcoming TGS. There's a possibility that this new Project Nagano Platinum is working in is actually MGR in disguise, but it's going to be an XBone exclusive. That would suck considering how Metal Gear fans are mostly PS users.

Top Bottom