• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

E3 2009 - what are you looking forward to?

Janny

Dines with dementia
Looks like a lot of companies are coming this year: link And, apparently, Square Enix will reveal their mystery game: link It sounds pretty darn interesting if you ask me.

But what are you people hoping to hear about?

I'm crossing my fingers that we'll get more info on Beyond Good and Evil 2 and Heavy Rain, I've been waiting for these games or years... And maybe Bethesda will give us some good news about Fallout 4 or something.

aka958

Don't trust people
hope they say something about: Doom4 (if it comes out), DMC5, Diablo3, Starcraft 2.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
God of War 3 and Beyond Good and Evil 2---I LOVED the Original :) so excited!!!!!

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
Well theres a lot of rumours about a PSP2 so I'm hoping to hear something about this. Also still supposed to be around 50% of this years PSP lineup to be announced so hopefully some of them will be revealed. Also some more God of war 3 info and maybe a DMC5 announcement

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Bayonetta
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
God of War III
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Assassin's Creed 2
Umm...I guess DMC5. No way in hell they're announcing something lol, but of course I could be wrong.

Sparda™

Assassin's Creed 2
Half Life 2: Episode Three
Devil May Cry 5

That's It for me...

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
DMC5...most definatly, my eyes will be glued to the screen when i hear the announcement of it. Another game i'm really interested in from Team ICO who made ICO and Shadow Of The Colossus, they're developing a game, but no one knows what it is. Maybe some news?

Top Bottom