• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dying Light.

Super90sgamer

91623.jpg

Techland announced their new survival horror game named Dying Light. The game will release in 2014 for PS4, Xbox One, PC and the current console.

Warner Bros publishing the game. It's first person action survival horror game, contain an open vibrant world and different mechanism such as day and night revolve, Making weapons, etc...

Day and Night revolve makes an inportant role in the game. In daytime, Players will compile various resources to survive arms industry. In the night, The zombies will fiercely attack the player who will have to stand during that period.

Here is some of pictures:
91616.jpg

91617.jpg

91619.jpg

91620.jpg

Super90sgamer

Warner Bros it's one of biggest third party studios who support Nintendo through the provision of current generation games are to be transferred to Wii U. But it seems that this will not be achieved with Dying Light game.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*insert sarcastic comment about yet another unoriginal zombie game here... I can't be bothered to do one*

Minecraft with zombies?
(crafting by day, fighting by night except with zombies and not creepers and no 'farming'/mining/whatever you do in Minecraft.)

Super90sgamer

Warner Bros has released a new trailer of their new open-world zombie game Dying Light. The new video is entirely focusing on the lighting in the game, Reviewing the Chrome Engine 6 capabilities.

Dying Light intends to provide day and night cycle from a new perspective, That's when it release on PC and the current and next generation console at some time during 2014.

Super90sgamer

A new video of Dying Light had been reviewed at VGX award event. It's also shows your ability to use zombies as a platform to jump to high-rise buildings, As I mentioned before that zombies become more virulent in the night.

GameTrailers

Super90sgamer

For as long as we heard about the day-night cycle in the game, Developers also stressed on several occasions that the night will be exactly where the zombies becomes more aggressive and vigilant to any nearby movement. Today we learn more about the seriousness of the night in the game.

Dark Drakan

Admin
DyingLightLogo.jpg

Dead Island developer TechLand have shelved the past-gen versions of Dying Light, saying the older consoles just weren’t powerful enough for the ambitious zombie sandbox.

“After thorough internal testing, we have come to the conclusion that we have no choice but to leave past-gen systems behind and release Dying Light exclusively on the next-gen consoles and PC,” TechLand wrote on Facebook. Put simply, older consoles just couldn’t run the game and stay true to the core vision of Dying Light at the same time.

To ensure you enjoy Dying Light as much as we would like you to, we chose to release it without any compromises on the three strongest systems available. Thanks to this, you’ll get the full and best experience regardless of the platform you play on.”

So what is it about Dying Light that puts it beyond the reach of the older consoles? A bunch of features and technologies that add up to a “truly next-gen” experience, apparently.

“For instance, up to 200,000 objects can be displayed in the game at once,” TechLand said.

“Add to this our use of realistic, physics-based lighting technology and you really start to push the next-gen systems to the limits.

“Features like these along with our core gameplay pillars – such as the player-empowering Natural Movement, threefold character development system, and vast open world – are all an inherent part of how Dying Light plays. However, combining all of these into one fluid experience is only possible on technologically advanced platforms.”

Dying Light is due in January 2015.

SOURCE - Gematsu

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
I played this game at the Armageddon Expo in Auckland along with Far Cry 4, Mortal Kombat X and Halo MCE last weekend and it was kinda boring, game looked good for sure, but just wasn't that fun or interesting to play IMO, didn't go back into the booth after playing it.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Tbh, i think that's ok if they let last gen out. Better than making half-made textures and force people pay same price for it :(

Top Bottom