• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dream Vehicle

Meg

If you could have any type of vehicle what would it be?

I would want one of these:

1060.gif

MWAHAHA!:D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
A tank would be pretty cool.

But on realistic terms, i would love Dante's car from the anime series

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
On utterly unrealistic terms, my dream vehicle would be this thing.

valhalla2xz4.jpg

No one's going to argue with you if you're in a 12km long, space-born battle cruiser with 72 high velocity guns and an average engine speed of 120 metres a second.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
A Nissan 350Z. I got to sit in a display of one at the mall a few years ago, and the sales guy told me to turn it on and rev it a bit. Which I did. I fell in love :wub: The purr did it for me and I'm not even that into my cars.

@VB: I think Dante's car was either an AC Cobra or a Roadster.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Either one of the new Honda Civics or an Audi. Although...I like Japanese vehicles in terms of transportation more...so probably the Honda.

moseslmpg

Does a teleporting device count as a vehicle? It doesn't carry you, but you do move from one point to another. If it counts, I'd pick that.

If not, then I don't know. Spaceships would seem like a hassle to maintain. Maybe the motorbike from Spawn. Any futuristic armored recumbent motorcycle basically. Or a hoverboard like from Back to the Future.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I changed my mind! I would like a gundam. Specifically Burning Gundam. (God Gundam in Japan)

gf13-017nj2.jpg

Model number: GF13-017NJII
Code name: God Gundam
Unit type: mobile fighter
Nationality: Neo Japan
First deployment: FC 60
Accommodation: pilot only, in 360 degree ****pit using Mobile Trace System and Core Lander
Dimensions: head height 16.6 meters
Weight: empty 7.5 metric tons; max gross 20.6 metric tons
Armor materials: gundarium alloy super-ceramic composite rare metal hybrid
Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, power output rating unknown
Equipment and design features: optional Fuunsaiki mobile horse
Fixed armaments: 4 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted on head; 2 x machine cannon, fire-linked, mounted on torso; 2 x beam sword, stored on hips, hand-carried in use; 2 x god slasher, mounted on forearms, used for Bakunetsu God Finger

Couple that it has the power to destroy large battleships nearly instantly, and I think I've got Credo pretty well boned.

moseslmpg

Oh yeah, a powered exosuit would be nice as well. But still, I think I'd stick with teleporter. It would make traveling with luggage so much easier.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
DreadnoughtDT;268113 said:
I changed my mind! I would like a gundam. Specifically Burning Gundam. (God Gundam in Japan)

gf13-017nj2.jpg

Model number: GF13-017NJII
Code name: God Gundam
Unit type: mobile fighter
Nationality: Neo Japan
First deployment: FC 60
Accommodation: pilot only, in 360 degree ****pit using Mobile Trace System and Core Lander
Dimensions: head height 16.6 meters
Weight: empty 7.5 metric tons; max gross 20.6 metric tons
Armor materials: gundarium alloy super-ceramic composite rare metal hybrid
Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, power output rating unknown
Equipment and design features: optional Fuunsaiki mobile horse
Fixed armaments: 4 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted on head; 2 x machine cannon, fire-linked, mounted on torso; 2 x beam sword, stored on hips, hand-carried in use; 2 x god slasher, mounted on forearms, used for Bakunetsu God Finger

Couple that it has the power to destroy large battleships nearly instantly, and I think I've got Credo pretty well boned.

Oh, that's how we're playing it, is it? Well, two can play at that game, failing a planet cracking battleship, I'll have this instead.

wingzero06editedzp1.jpg

That is all.

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo;268159 said:
Oh, that's how we're playing it, is it? Well, two can play at that game, failing a planet cracking battleship, I'll have this instead.

wingzero06editedzp1.jpg

That is all.

To become something far more than just human! I am an ANGEL! O_O

Keaton

Premium
Chaos Master;268078 said:
ragnarok0.jpg

Ragnarok from Final Fantasy VIII. One of the coolest looking airships ever. :D

Seconded. This would be awesome. Ragnorak had such a sleak and rugged design that it reminded me of many alien-like deisgns that I adored. Such as the Airwings in StarFox (or StarWolfs) and the Ikaruga.

Otherwise, some kind of epic Steampunk-esque Airship would be awesome! ^^

Keaton

Premium
Does Death Star count? I mean, I know its a Space Station, but it has to be able to fly. If so, I call that. Well, I'll patch up that exhaust vent that...you know...causes it to self-destruct if slightly irratated. ^^

Top Bottom