• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DragonMaster's thoughts on the DMC series

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Since when anti-heroes have to grunt to be anti-heroes.

Anti-heroes is a rather confusing term, On Wikipedia they listed these guys as Anti-heroes.

Batman ???? He's the DARK KNIGHT !! The good guy !!

Venom isn't even an anti-hero he's A villain !

Again Wolverine isn't a bad guy/anti-hero either his ways of achieving something is also pretty much heroic

Magneto :blink: WTF ?? he's a villain !

And finally Dante isn't an Anti-hero he's a charming good guy who cares for people around him and also occasionally sheds tears

Don't rely on Wikipedia rely on your instincts/brain

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
The only ones I disagree with is Ryu, Dante, and Sonic

Actually it was Shadow the Hedgehog not Sonic.

Ryu was sorta like a anti-hero in NG3....well mercilessly killing human soldiers who were just following blindly orders even when they begged for their lives & pleaded saying phrases like "Please I have a family to take care of!!!" & at the end doesn't seem to care even if he did saved the world......sounds like an anti-hero status.

Dante is still debatable.....Television Tropes classified him as a Type I or Type II anti-hero. This new Dante is like Type III or Type IV.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Actually it was Shadow the Hedgehog not Sonic.

Ryu was sorta like a anti-hero in NG3....well mercilessly killing human soldiers who were just following blindly orders even when they begged for their lives & pleaded saying phrases like "Please I have a family to take care of!!!" & at the end doesn't seem to care even if he did saved the world......sounds like an anti-hero status.

Dante is still debatable.....Television Tropes classified him as a Type I or Type II anti-hero. This new Dante is like Type III or Type IV.
tvtropes said that Dante alternates between type II and Type III depending on the game. DmC Dante will probably start as a type III and develop into a type II (the same as DMC3 Dante)

Top Bottom