• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dragonball Z Anime Special!!! New for 2008

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
well for those of you who love the Dragonball and Dragonball Z anime well i've got great news for you!

Of Course As you know Akira Toriyama aka the creator of DB and DBZ had finished with DBZ but he didn't of course some of you are asking what about Dragonball GT well, DB GT never really existed...well Akira Toriyama Never made DB GT he just stopped at DBZ and because the ratings were high for DBZ the anime producers said they werer going to try to continue it...and well Akira Toriyama never made the DB GT storyline...but he did draw the characters......so basically there was never a baby or Super Saiyan 4!!!!!! ever so in reality DBZ stopped after Majin Buu

But Now Akira Toriyama Himself has made a sequel just this once for Shonen Jump in Japan!!!

it's basically a special: Plot is really after 2 years of the Majin Buu saga so Now you can watch this DBZ special online for free BUT!!!!! it's only in japanese with English Subtitles because it just came out and so here's the link for the website:
http://www.jumpland.com/animetour/db/index_en.html
and basically you have to download the broswer click on Dragonball and start watching YAY!!! and ENJOY!!!!!!

and so basically after that tell me what are your thoughts about what you thought of the actual sequel to DBZ that the Original Creator Akira Toriyama made!!!!

One Last NOTE*** this only lasts until Jan. 31st then you won't be able to see it anymore :) so watch it while you can :):)

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
I Don't know to tell you the truth but man i thought it was awesome and the way they all looked like was just amazing man :)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
OMG OMG OMG!!!

Oh sweet lord in heaven that made my DAY, no...that made my MONTH! Of my goodne- sweet lord...I can't breath. That was amazing. *sniffle*

I've got a new favorate DBZ character and he's so freakin adorable I love him! (To avoid spoiling I won't say his name, but the people who have seen it will know who im talking about. ^^)

Is it possible to give two reps at a time? Cus I want to give them to you. OMG you're freakin awsome for posting this!

MOOOOOOOORE I WANT MORE!!!

Tawsie

Give Me More...
A bit off topic but you can also download the new One Piece special from that site too.
I don't think he will be making anymore, this was just for the 40th Anniversary of Shonen Jump.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Thanks for posting this fantastic news chob. I have a new found respect for you buddy. The fact that my dreams have come true finally, but it was only a matter of time seeing as how amazing popular DBZ is.

+rep to you chob and you have definitely made my week.^^

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
There's an upcoming hollywood film, and it's Dragonball Z too, mindya.

I think it's going to suck. probably.

Dragonball GT rocks, though.^_^

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
That's very interesting to hear. I knew it was coming out sometime, but did not know when. I'll definitely check it out^^

Dark Drakan

Admin
Just runs really jerky and never loads properly for me, nice find though and +rep i will try and find an alternate source.

EDIT* Heres the youtube links to save people downloading browser.

Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!! 1/4

Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!! 2/4

Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!! 3/4

Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!! 4/4

Shame its so short and the bad guys suck, would love to see Akira Toriyama write a couple more DBZ episodes but dont think it will ever happen.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dark Drakan;143275 said:
Just runs really jerky and never loads properly for me, nice find though and +rep i will try and find an alternate source.

EDIT* Heres the youtube links to save people downloading browser.

Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!! 1/4

Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!! 2/4

Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!! 3/4

Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!! 4/4

Shame its so short and the bad guys suck, would love to see Akira Toriyama write a couple more DBZ episodes but dont think it will ever happen.

XD Those are the ones I watched because the one from that site sucked, it wasn't playing proberly at all.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vergilissexy;143382 said:
XD Those are the ones I watched because the one from that site sucked, it wasn't playing proberly at all.

Glad it wasnt just me that had that problem, i thought my video codecs were playing up.

GIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

yesyesyeseseyeessss
I'M GONNA WET MY PANTS NO REALLY I'M GONNA WET MY PANTS I'M THAT EXCITED.

OMG SWEET JESUS, TALK ABOUT A TRUE BLESSING. KEYBOARD, I HOPE YOU'RE READY FOR ROUND 2 OF MASSIVE CUM SPLOOGAGE.

Dark Drakan

Admin
chob101;142990 said:
DB GT never really existed...well Akira Toriyama Never made DB GT he just stopped at DBZ and because the ratings were high for DBZ the anime producers said they werer going to try to continue it...and well Akira Toriyama never made the DB GT storyline...but he did draw the characters......so basically there was never a baby or Super Saiyan 4!!!!!! ever so in reality DBZ stopped after Majin Buu

If only it really hadnt have been released, DB GT was such a let down. As much as id like DBZ to return id love it if they imagined GT never existed and continued from where they left off. Lots of plotholes in this new episode and things that dont add up too but after waiting so long im just glad to see something new.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
I Know and your welcome guys and thanks for the +reps also Thanks DD for posting links to the videos on youtube so there won't be such laggy video :)

anyways i was just so happy and SS Goku looked so much cooler now then he did in the originals right?

Dark Drakan

Admin
chob101;143446 said:
I Know and your welcome guys and thanks for the +reps also Thanks DD for posting links to the videos on youtube so there won't be such laggy video :)

anyways i was just so happy and SS Goku looked so much cooler now then he did in the originals right?

What i dont understand is:

Tarble is about as old as Teen Gohan and hes meant to be Vegetas brother. However King Vegeta was killed when Vegeta was still a child himself so how does that work...? :\ Surely if we are meant to believe Tarble as always been around he would be only slightly younger than Vegeta himself.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dark Drakan;143452 said:
What i dont understand is:

Tarble is about as old as Teen Gohan and hes meant to be Vegetas brother. However King Vegeta was killed when Vegeta was still a child himself so how does that work...? :\ Surely if we are meant to believe Tarble as always been around he would be only slightly younger than Vegeta himself.

NO KIDDING!!! I was gonna put that, but I did't know how to use the spoiler tags.
I guess since it's a special it's not canon, but Tarble should be much older...and have better taste in women.

Top Bottom