• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Doped up on some Leon crack. (RE4)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Woo Hoo! I beat Resident Evil 4. Best game ever! Pretty damn long, it was quite an endless game. Anyways, the point of this topic, is to chat about Resident Evil 4 and what you liked about it and stuff like that.

As it saids in the title, im doped up on some Leon crack, so im up for chatting about the game. :lol:

(Im definately about to go search for RE4 fanfics)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
You can't really compare them. DMC is an action/adventure game. RE is an adventure/horror game.:p
But of course most of us here will like DMC way more^^

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Tony_Redgrave;65315 said:
You can't really compare them. DMC is an action/adventure game. RE is an adventure/horror game.:p
But of course most of us here will like DMC way more^^

Not nessesarily, I like em both equally. After all Resident Evil came first. Can't compare them? Of course you can, I could so see Leon and the twins existing in the same universe.

Demon slayer69, You should SO get RE4, it's only 20 bucks brand new, it's SO worth it.

BTW, did anyone think that Saddler was pretty easy for the ending boss? Im not saying he was pie to deal with, but he was just like any other boss through the game.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
No way that Dante can compare to Leon:p
He's the epitome of cool.

Don't misunderstand though I like both Resident Evil and Leon a lot (and Ada and Ashley:p).
However there were some places in the game that were totally annoying, while on Devil May Cry I love the whole thing. By the way since you finished the game you might want to take a look here DMC1 & RE4 Similarities;)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Oh no, I didn't mean comparing them individualy. I know Leon has no chance in a battle against Dante. BTW I think I already know the similarities, like escaping the island at the end of th game ect. But i'll take a look at it anyway. ^^

Although, I kinda see Leon as a human Dante. 90% of the time that I was playing RE4, all I could think about was how incredibly fast Leon is. His reflexes and reaction time is AMAZING!!! If Dante was ever stripped of his demon blood, he would probably be alot like Leon.

Though only being human automatically makes him lack a certain level of strenght, he has the ability to maintain control of himself in sticky situations and move just in time to keep himself safe. He's amazing!

How many people do you know can react after having a free fall into a pit. 99.99999% of people would be too shocked to even think about what's going on before they hit the spike at the bottom of the pit. Leon was able to take out the perfect peice of equiptment just in time to save his own life.

*sigh* He's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO amazing! 8D

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Resi 4 was my first RE, and I got the Wii version, which was brilliant, and well done. I really enjoyed it, and thought it was a great game.

However, I'd choose DMC over RE any day. Theres no way survival horror can beat stylish action :p

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
LOL, wrong reply box. I was actually sending a PM to Vergilissexy. :p

BTW Vergilissexy, you are kinda right about Leon being like Dante. I found this on wikipedia:

"Dante from Devil May Cry bears a resemblance on the game cover to Leon. This may have been the original version of Leon the Capcom team was going for until the game was changed from Resident Evil 4 to Devil May Cry and the team started over on a new Resident Evil 4. This could also be true for Trish who could have been the original version of Claire Redfield."

And I agree, Leon is awesome. But the sons of Sparda reign supreme!!! :D

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Mmmmmm, Leon is pretty up there though. XD! Krauser kicks a$$ too. Half Zombie, ya gotta love it!

If you're on tonight...well, when you get on the net, log on to yahoo messenger. Stay logged on, I guess, i'll try, midnight, 2am, and 3 to 3:30am my time. I live in US central time. Hope to catch ya. ^^

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Concerning Krauser does anyone know when he "used to be a good guy"? Since that what Leon says if you speak to his corpse after you beat him.

Top Bottom