• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Doesn't it annoy you.

aka958

Don't trust people
i played Starcraft: Brood War online for a while. i joined a game.don't need to be specific... i said to a guy to upgrade because he thought the unit he had was sucky... he started to call me noob and that he are a pro... i tried to much to be nice and forgiving as possible but he continued spammed and spammed that i was a ****ing noob and such things. when i lost my patience i started to say things back at him (it looked like a homework full of ugly words and such things) and then logged out. now say me... Did he deserve it!? and why in the hells name did he do that... did that jack*** search for a fight!? did he do it cause he just wanted to be evil?! (hell is nothing ugly cause it is a word for a place)

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
people who think there "pro" always think there better then "noobs" just cos they've been around longer. its really annoting when they do that when your just being a kind person!:mad:

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
If it was a Starcraft game, why didn't you use your forces to crush his?

If someone bugs me on an mmo I just kill them.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Wow, no offense, but your gonna have to deal with being called a noob in an online game.
And not just a noob too.
Its something that everybody gets called daily, and when people troll, have fun with them. Don't get annoyed. There just bored.

aka958

Don't trust people
already done and it was a random individual defense game... i planned 648 deaths for that person and im not a guy with patience and can't take a word like nothing... for me peoples stands for their words and that's why you should watch your words... always. i hate people who tihnk they are something... now i can't play Starcraft in a while cause that person made me lose the fun in the game.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
That shouldn't make you loose fun in the game because of some random guy you will never meet again..
Most of the people getting offended by being called a noob is a noob. :p

^I get on WoW to level with my friends. lol

edit- And patience is one of the most important things of all games. :p

aka958

Don't trust people
i have patience in games but not in what others say to me... i can't just hold my breath and hope that he will stop...

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
aka958;148376 said:
i have patience in games but not in what others say to me... i can't just hold my breath and hope that he will stop...

I understand, most people cant. But the thing is, don't let it get to you! He is BORED play around with him, don't get sooo offended by his words.

I'm actually good friends with a guy I met in CoD that was talking MAD sh!t to me the first time I met him, but I was playing around with him as well and now were friends..

Same thing has happened with CS:S.... even WoW. :p

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
The internets is full of douches. And most of those douches seem to lurk in online gaming lobbies. I remember the first ever online game I ever played. Well, nearly played. I remember creating an account for Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun about 6 or 7 years ago and being totally stocked to play online. I had only ever played LAN games before then and the idea of playing online and testing my mettle against actual opponents (as opposed to the CPU) was really exciting. I remember joining my first ever game and heaing into the pre-game lobby with about 5 other random people.

So, to be polite, I said: "'Allo lads, how's it going?"

To which some little turd replied: "Boot this fag!"

I think he said fag, anyway. Memory isn't what it used to be.

And so I got kicked and joined a different game. Funnily enough I played a co-op game with a chap called Chris and he was a right laugh. He added me to his MSN and we played some C&C over the years. Lost touch now, though. Shame.

Moral of the story: People suck. Well, most of 'em. Except you lot - you're lovely! :ninja:

aka958

Don't trust people
WOohoo im lovely! still... i know that idiot isn't coming to me... it is stupid to think that he will, and also to be scared of it... and words ain't words... for me words are exactly what they say it is... like if someone say that im a nice guy i think they are thinking im nice... but if someone goes around calling me fag and noob i see immediatly that they don't like me and want to destroy (mentaly) for me (not going to my house and hit me down).

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
lol
Whenever someone calls me noob in a mmo/online game, i just challenge them to a PvP/battle. Does not matter if i win or if i lose, if i win i`m satisfied, cos i`m not a noob, and if i do lose, hell, i`ll just get a stronger character/bigger army and crush his ass =}
It`s a game, don`t get upset over it, don`t let the jerks on the other end get to you.

aka958

Don't trust people
i wish i could kick his ass but im not either good at normal games or random games... i couldn't beat him but that was my strongest wish

Top Bottom