• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does this source exist?

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Back when DMC4 was still in production I remember reading that Capcom officially announced that Nero was not related to Sparda in any way and that he was just designed in the "DMC style". But I dont think I ever saw it, was this actually true?

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
And I guess with everyone going on and on about Vergil coming back they will just build the story around what the fans want and hope that everybody likes it. :dry: I guess poor Nero is doomed.

aka958

Don't trust people
he was since he took his first step in the game and thought he could take everything away from us.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It's just typical old Capcom. They first say this, then that and what not.

As for Nero, he's not more doomed that the storyline itself:p

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
darth_angelo45;148019 said:
And I guess with everyone going on and on about Vergil coming back they will just build the story around what the fans want and hope that everybody likes it. :dry: I guess poor Nero is doomed.
With such fantastic fighting style? I don't think so :dry:.(Yeah, it is too easy with his devil hand, i know.) Though, none of characters in DMC hold for at least for two games, except Dante...

Top Bottom