• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anyone know?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Okay, does anyone know what is written on the cover of DMC4????:\
The last time I checked I couldnt see it properly.
I think its Dante's .........
The........ means that the part was not clear at all.
Anyone knows what the .......... is?

Mobfigurz

So far there is no Cover for DMC4, Officially confirmed one at least, alot of Fan made Covers just speculating as to how it would look and what the title would be are out there but thats about it.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Mobfigurz is correct. There hasn't been an officially confirmed box covert art sample released just yet but with the launch of Devil May Cry 4 looming nearer and neared we won't have to wait too much longer. :)

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
i am sick of waiting :( ... well, it´s july already ... i guess we don´t have to wait that long, thank god !!!

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Thanks for the picture there Vergilissexy.
But I saw a much different one. Its red and it has a person (Nero or Dante) on it hitting with their sword.
But, even if it were Dantes Reckoning, why is Dante going to reckon?
At first I thought it was Dantes beckoning.
But also, why beckon or reckon??

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Maybe it's reckon cuz some people saids he's dressed like a cowboy lol! Beckon would make sense though too.

Oh, and BTW you're welcome. ^^

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hmmmmmmm, he was dressed apropriately, but whom was on the cover?
If you search for pics on DMC4 on Google they'll give you alot of pics. Over there you will find what Im talking about my friend.

Mobfigurz

So far all I have seen is Fan Cover Art, and that one in the link has been done so many times you'd be easily fooled into believing thats the Official Cover, but it is not, its been made from the Two images available on the Official DMC4 Website and Im certain Capcom's Art department would put alot more effort into creating a Wonderfully Eye-Catching Cover.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
You're right, whoever made that did a pretty good job. As I said before it seems pretty acurate, Nero in the front like that. As much as I hate to admit it.

Mobfigurz

It wouldnt take a genius to place Nero at the Front, it has been done by many Fans and each pick up on that subject and make sure Nero is in the foreground.
There used to be a link in one of these Threads that took you to concept Cover Art.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I wan gonna post that one, but I was too lazy. XD But no im almost sure that it isn't official. Considering that is not even the Dante they are using.

Top Bottom