• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anyone know who Raised Dante/Vergil After their Mother Died?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zato-OW

King
Ive Been Wondering who raised them after there mother died and why did they seperate form each other.
Dante_Vergil_1.jpg

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
There has been no information about this. The twins were as young as we've seen them in DMC3 Manga. There Vergil seems to be going from place to place searching clues about Sparda's power and looks as tough as a child raised aloe could be. As he easily slays people who annoy him. Dante looks like he knows Enzo sort of. But he can't be the one who took care of him. They probably met when Dante was tough enough to take care devils. Around 16 at most.

And thread moved:p

Boyvu22

I thot maybe that at that point since the mom died, they just fended for themselves...thus learning how to kick demon booty:lol:

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I would say..... Sparda raised them.
Then Im not sure how he died, and they ended up somewhere else, in the human world on their own!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Ryujin;45260 said:
enzo would be the most likely person to watch dante as for vergil he watched his self

I doubt Dante would put a gun to the head of someone who took care of him as a child. XD

Arwen

Lost Soul
I think they raised themselves up especially Vergil. I really don't see then being raised by anyone as they don't seem that close to anyone

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
This is a hard question... hmmmmm...
Maybe Sparda took them to the demon world and then he sent them back to Earth when they were old enough to look after themselves again.
Maybe, maybe not.
I dont think so.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Sparda was dead before Eva was:p If Sparda was alive when the demons came and killed Eva she wouldn't have died at all;)

Zato-OW

King
Didnt that old lady from dmc2 say she helped sparda fight against the demons the 2nd time,mabe they took care of them after there mother died.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
You mean Matier?
Yip, good point.
She could have looked after Dante too.
So you meant that Sparda gave Dante to her and then she looked after him?
What about Vergil? I doubt he stayed with that old lady.

morrigan

I think that it was Mundus who rised Vergil. After death of twin's mother he found him and tried to make him evil. But may be Mundus didn't know that there is another son of Sparda - Dante...
Vergil probably didn't see his (Mundus) face or forgot it. That's why Vergil couldn't defeat Mundus. I guess...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Maybe Dante and Vergil only saw eachother when they were little.
Then Vergil forgot Dante's face and who he is that why when he was Nelo Angelo he listened to Mundus when he commanded him to kill Dante.
Now you get it?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
That's wrong. How Vergil forgot Dante? He knew him well in DMC3:p
Only after DMC3 he may have forgotten him due to being Nelo Angelo. But in that period neither of them needed to be raised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom