• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do You want Vergil to return?

do you want Vergil to return?

• YES

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but not in 5

• Yes, but only in 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
If, and I say if, Vergil does return *and don't ask how* then would you want him in Devil May Cry 5?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ did you want back for good, as well as in 5.
because I heard they clarified he was dead or something,

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
True. *you should check out my "All Hell Broken story in Fan Fic devilsnevercry, that has Vergil in it"

So with Vergil, Mundus only said that he was defeated, he never said he was actually dead right?

woah Tony, you posted before me but none the less, I see you want him back for good, would you want a great explanation, because I don't care anymore I just want him back.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I guess, but I want to grab a controller and play as him again.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Chaos Master, Hey there :)

I know I know, I just miss the guy.

Do you think he will come back as good or bad, depending on what happened after 1, Vergil could still come back as bad, I hope not though.

Janny

Dines with dementia
I really really really hope he will come back. DMC just isn't the same without him. Plus, someone has to come up and steal Dante's spotlight once in a while, and rough him up a bit too :p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
That's what I mean, stupidity to "Kill Off" a character such as Vergil, he was a worthy good character that had loads to offer, but he is gone at the mo :(

devilsnevercry6

Janny;72284 said:
I really really really hope he will come back. DMC just isn't the same without him. Plus, someone has to come up and steal Dante's spotlight once in a while, and rough him up a bit too :p

hahahahahahaha........thats true

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;72274 said:
^ Chaos Master, Hey there :)

I know I know, I just miss the guy.

Do you think he will come back as good or bad, depending on what happened after 1, Vergil could still come back as bad, I hope not though.

if Mundus is dead,he may be good.But however,if Mundus is not dead,he will be evil as usual.In fact,before he was controlled by Mundus,he is already evil and obsessed with power...:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ yeah that's what I mean, I hope they don't just bring Vergil back in 5 or 6 just to have him killed coz he is bad, that'd suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom