• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you want to see a Days Gone 2?

Gasoline Tank

I had a lot of fun (and increasing frustration) with the first game. But it was glorious. I was definitely impressed with the story and the gameplay, while pretty difficult, wasn't dull.

Sadly, I don't think Bend Studio can do a sequel since the director left. Sony also acted like it flopped, when it didn't. It just had a lot of glitches when it was released in 2019.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Days Gone wasn't my favorite game in the world. A lot of little annoyances built up over time. However I think that a sequel could have ironed out said annoyances and built upon the foundation of the first game.
Sony probably won't llet it happen, but I would play a Days Gone 2.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Yes i would love a days gone 2, with sam witwer who should have been cast for the movie

Lot of room for more lore and story building in that universe

Dark Drakan

Admin
Havent played the game myself but its on my Steam Wishlist and will likely get around to it at some point, from what I have heard from fans there is enough demand for a sequel but the logistics for that to happen are complicated.

The game sold well (when compared to some other titles) and was profitable but their sales expectations were unreasonable so it failed to hit those targets. The development was long and the overall critical reception was mixed so Sony pulled out of a sequel.

Gasoline Tank

I don't blame the director for feeling upset. The game wasn't "woke" at all. I genuinely enjoyed it from start to finish. The story was gripping, and the graphics were without words, really.

Sure, there was glitches that ruined the enjoyment early on. Hopefully they have successfully patched most of these since.

Unfortunately, we may only see it live on as a movie.

Top Bottom