• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you use both evade buttons?

Do you use both evade buttons?

• Total voters

LeoXCV

Single life for life
I've posted this because I thought it would be interesting to see more accurately how many people use both evades.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I do use them both and I just tried DMC3 and that set up has me all screwed up, now I have to get back in the groove of things.

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts
They're set on L1 and R1 as per default for me. Most of the time I use R1, but when my index is holding down R2, I use L1 for dodging.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
changed my shoot to L1 and Box was my DT. Changed that and went back to the default controls, and now i changed to shoot with L1, Demon and Angel on the right side, and my evade was L2.
DT is Down

m100t8s

I changed my controls to this

Square: Basic attacks
Triangle: Special attack
X:Jump
Circle: Evade
R1: Guns
L1: Devil Trigger
R2: Demon form
L2: Angel form

I think these controls fits DmC more than default , And yeah I use only one evade button which is Circle.

Paexie

They're set on L1 and R1 as per default for me. Most of the time I use R1, but when my index is holding down R2, I use L1 for dodging.
Yeah, but the only button changes I've made are
Square - main attacks
Triangle - special
Circle - shoot

Gbraga

Some times I do, but most of the time I use R1 only, I need to remap L1 since it's pretty much useless. I guess I'll use it for Devil Trigger.

EvilX-81

I'd personally prefer two shoot buttons. I have my shoot set to L1 so I can charge shot, but it would be a little easier to use Square for the grapple pulls.

DevilNeverCry

I only use R1 , if i want use Demon Dodge i just hold down L2 and tap R1(i've set Angel side to R2). L1 is used for DT

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I swapped the 1 and 2 shoulder buttons, so my Evade is on R2, but I got rid of my L2 Evade for Gun Special :p Works fine for me, and I still Angel and Demon Evade.

ReRave

smug jerk
I'm fighting in Angel Stance a lot, so I keep dodging with the right dodge-button. A pity, since I get into trouble when I am in Demon Stance.

neccowells

I subconsciously do a perfect demon dodge, in an angel evade faze at the last minute. Its like a double trouble. I can do more attack damage, and also not waste anytime get back to my target and eliminating them. Because I always end in angel evade, I always find myself doing shredder.

Top Bottom