• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do You Think DmC Could Win Action GOTY of 2013?

Can DmC wIn Action GOTY of 2013

• Yes

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • No

Votes: 34 77.3%

• Total voters

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i'd have no problem...
1069329_685098784839528_2114963676_n.jpg

eating lightning :shifty:

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
It's not one game series, though. DmC: Devil May Cry has started over with the story, doing it in a different way. It doesn't only bring people together, because it's not one series. It was a series, but it's been replaced by DmC. Of course you can expect people to be ****ed off about that.

I'm up now!

And I do not think DmC would replace DMC in many ways possible. Capcom said it themselves they may go back to it... But who knows?

EnJ

Shade
Still, who knows by 2015?
If they wanted do a DMC 5, we wouldn't see a DmC. They may risk and create a sequel to DmC, but the original series is doomed. Chance to see DMC5 equal chance to see next-gen Onimusha with Samanosuke as main character. So for me Devil May Cry series died 15 january 2013.

PS Hope you understand what i am wrote. Because this post was little difficult for my english.:blush:

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
It was understood perfectly and as much as i hate to agree...this sucks its my hope the next dmc game that comes out will be the one to redeem the series though im not sure how it can be done and man i miss that onimusha(not sure if thats the correct way to spell) game! i loved playing it it would be so awsome to have it for the 360

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
If they wanted do a DMC 5, we wouldn't see a DmC. They may risk and create a sequel to DmC, but the original series is doomed. Chance to see DMC5 equal chance to see next-gen Onimusha with Samanosuke as main character. So for me Devil May Cry series died 15 january 2013.

PS Hope you understand what i am wrote. Because this post was little difficult for my english.:blush:

BTW i love the gif you have there i feel jealous when i see all these accounts with awsome pics or vids for signatures

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
BTW i love the gif you have there i feel jealous when i see all these accounts with awsome pics or vids for signatures

That is the Regent of the Mask AKA Theodore Higgins, right?

EnJ, I'm asking you this too.

Please don't drown in your own fear. I've learned that at the end of God of War III. It is not the end of DMC, no no no. Not yet, Just because it was rebooted does not automatically mean the original series is doomed.

So don't say it died on January 15, 2013 (that was like six days before my 26th); that is a rather hasty conclusion there. Some other fans even said that it ain't over for Capcom on DMC; they may consider DMC5. However, it should be noted that DMC5 should not, repeat, SHOULD NOT be a complete DMC4 rehash (I and others have said this before several times for its legitimate flaws have made people wanting a reboot in the first place), because if it is nothing but DMC4 all over again, then, and only then, would DMC be killed. DMC4 actually helped Capcom kill it. Had DMC4 been made a whole lot better, then it wouldn't have needed to be rebooted in the first place. And in a simultaneous sense, according to Jak, it may have been rebooted too soon.

And did you know that there are DMC1 fans hating DMC3 and DMC4? I was rather shocked to hear that from Unknown.

Please refer to the thread entitled "The Fine Line of Change" about this. And I for one never cared about change in general, because it is the way of life; for nothing will always go your way. The world revolves on no one... Not you, not me, not the others here, Capcom, and Ninja Theory (particularly Tameem Antonaides; I think you should vent all your anger towards him, not just Capcom). So please stop drowning in your own thoughts and listen to reason...

And not to worry; I can understand your lack of the English language, despite me not from the U.S. of A or any English-speaking country. And BTW, aren't we going off-topic here? We can discuss this further via PM.

On topic:
I do not think DmC should the GoTY award. Not one DMC game before it made it so far as getting that award. Not even one nomination for that very award... Sad that it was never that popular in the first place...

That is the Regent of the Mask AKA Theodore Higgins, right?

EnJ, I'm asking you this too.

Please don't drown in your own fear. I've learned that at the end of God of War III. It is not the end of DMC, no no no. Not yet, Just because it was rebooted does not automatically mean the original series is doomed.

So don't say it died on January 15, 2013 (that was like six days before my 26th); that is a rather hasty conclusion there. Some other fans even said that it ain't over for Capcom on DMC; they may consider DMC5. However, it should be noted that DMC5 should not, repeat, SHOULD NOT be a complete DMC4 rehash (I and others have said this before several times for its legitimate flaws have made people wanting a reboot in the first place), because if it is nothing but DMC4 all over again, then, and only then, would DMC be killed. DMC4 actually helped Capcom kill it. Had DMC4 been made a whole lot better, then it wouldn't have needed to be rebooted in the first place. And in a simultaneous sense, according to Jak, it may have been rebooted too soon.

And did you know that there are DMC1 fans hating DMC3 and DMC4? I was rather shocked to hear that from Unknown.

Thanks for saying this.Many are so angry,they think someone officially announced that DMC is over when it's not :ermm:.If a lot of people want DMC then I'm sure they will do,because if they won't I think Capcom's financial status would have to suffer from this.
( It's not like DMC isn't a well-known franchise for them to end it).
Some shouldn't be so dramatic and 'mourn its death' because nobody said anything.
I heard DMC1 fans hating on DMC4,but on 3? Hmm,well,this is new,because it's considered the best DMC. Oh well,everything is possible.

With five Dantes, both Mundus' would be dead 100s times over. Then they'd have a pizza party to celebrate...and the Vergils can sit in the corner and scheme or something because they're not cool enough for a pizza party. :p
I don't even want to IMAGINE a party with all 5 Dantes. xD

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
I don't hold too much hope about DMC series until Capcom doesn't let go the rights of the franchise, the best thing that could happen is if they sell Dante's rights to P* and Donte's rights to NT, this way both series would have a chance to grow up and no one would have to deal with the bullshit that Capcom created with this franchise. But this is another thing far from reality.

GF9000000Returns

In terms of a whole game, yes. But as of difficulty wise, probably not...though I had my moments with DMD mode in the game. Some of the levels in that mode are hard and some are easy, but GODDAMN Vergil's HOH mode is a b!tch to deal with..seriously!

Top Bottom