• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think DMC 2015 is still happening?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25469
  • Start date

raxii

No, you didn't.
Don't get me wrong, I know from experience how gullible these people are. BUT this is my turf. I am the rustler of jimmies here! Me!

Roger that. I'll leave your territory and NEVER come back ( rolls eyes and laughs).

D

Deleted member 25469

Does it count as a Captain Obvious moment when someone hadn't gotten it yet?

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
HEY!

I love blondes.
What's a brunettes mating call?
"Is the blonde gone yet?"

In all honesty, to get this thread back on topic. My biggest gripe with this situation is this, they should've at least tried to finish the original before starting the reboot.
Because n0 matter how much I try to deny it with my "DMC-Purist" powers, the reboot has fans that weren't fans of the originals.
My fear of whatever DMC 2015 is going to be like is based on when my friends had me try to get them into Deadpool comics, they were only familiar with Activision gam (And they only recognized that version as a MARVEL character because I explained how many fail creative liberties were taken for X-men Origins: Wolverine).
Being the actual fan of the comics I was, I tried to start them where every good Deadpool fan starts. The Joe Kelly run. The thing is the Joe Kelly run was also back when Deadpool was portrayed as an actual character instead of a comedic gag, so naturally, despite Deadpool's wise cracking and pop culture references all being there, the other guys were still baffled how much more serious he seemed than the version they knew.

So I'd expect fans of the reboot to be like 'what?' IF they see a supposed Devil May Cry 5 trailer

Again, I'll be fine either way.
But if it IS DMC5, I suggest that DmC skeptics and supporters alike take the opportunity to troll the crap out of the rookies

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
HEY!

I love blondes.

^^; I only meant it as an expression, not that blondes are literally dumb (I know quite a few smart ones, myself).

What's a brunettes mating call?
"Is the blonde gone yet?"

Hey....:'(

Again, I'll be fine either way.
But if it IS DMC5, I suggest that DmC skeptics and supporters alike take the opportunity to troll the crap out of the rookies

Like you even need to suggest it; of course they will. :laugh:

The Final Offer

^^; I only meant it as an expression, not that blondes are literally dumb (I know quite a few smart ones, myself).

Hey....:'(

Like you even need to suggest it; of course they will. :laugh:

No no no. I got that. I was just being silly about it.

It was meant to make you go "!!!" and then exhale. Am I slackin' on ma internet mac'n?

Meg

If a DMC game is coming out in 2015, then E3 is likely the latest Capcom will announce it. DMC games generally come out in the beginning of the year, so an announcement at E3 would only be six-seven months notice. That isn't a lot of time. If there is a Devil May Cry game in the works and we do see it at E3, I don't think it will be for a 2015 release. 2016 sounds more likely.

Top Bottom