• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think dante or vergil ever got laid.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Dante...has probably done it with Lady....I wouldnt want to say Trish cuz, you know, she looks like his mom....which would be awkward xD

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Why would you think that Dante is a virgin.

I guess because Dante's so bad ass no girl would be worthy of riding him...or no normal woman could keep up.:shifty:

Plus there's this video;
Does that look like something a girl could keep up with?:ermm:

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Dante...has probably done it with Lady....
This seems very likely to have happened shortly after DMC3. They both went through very emotional events and they both had no one else. A short relationship is possible, but whatever happened one night stand or relationship is probably never going to happen again. In the anime her only interest in him is to use him to make money.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I doubt Dante has ever been in a romantic relationship, but he probably has done one-night stands. But he was also probably drunk off his ass, like when he proposed to a mop in the manga. >_>

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Have they got laid? LOOK AT THEM! If not consentually then surely they've been raped by some crazy fangirl XD

Not but seriously, Dante's such a flirty incubus, and I doubt Vergil has spent his last years on Earth wallking around brooding 24-7. So my answer is yes, I think they both have.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Have they got laid? LOOK AT THEM! If not consentually then surely they've been raped by some crazy fangirl XD

Not but seriously, Dante's such a flirty incubus, and I doubt Vergil has spent his last years on Earth wallking around brooding 24-7. So my answer is yes, I think they both have.

Vergil spent his time planning how to get his father's power (way more practical than brooding)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Vergil spent his time planning how to get his father's power (way more practical than brooding)
But that's pretty much what I was talking about. Even that is not something you do 24-7 for like 10 years strait. Someone goes to college for 4 years to get a bacherlor degree, they work very hard during those years but it's not like that is all they do all day long. I would imagine that he took small breaks in between his plotting adventures.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
But that's pretty much what I was talking about. Even that is not something you do 24-7 for like 10 years strait. Someone goes to college for 4 years to get a bacherlor degree, they work very hard during those years but it's not like that is all they do all day long. I would imagine that he took small breaks in between his plotting adventures.
Sane people take breaks. Compleatly obsessed people stop only to eat and sleep.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah, Vergil was far from sane. He was single-minded in his quest. I doubt he thought he had time for "worldly pleasures".

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Sane people take breaks. Compleatly obsessed people stop only to eat and sleep.
Hey now I take breaks in between the games im obsessed with. XD
Again, even being obsessed does not mean you don't do anything else. Yes he has a problem, but I don't think he's completely insane. If he was able to crack a smile and even a few jokes and oneliners himself in Dante's presence, (Refering to the party joke and jackpot scene.)I think he has more of a personality than he lets on in 3. But with all the stuff going on during that time, of course he only came off as an emo that sits in a chair in a dark room reading demon bibles all day. I tend to think outside the box when it comes to Vergil's personality or any mysterious character I like for that matter.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Hey now I take breaks in between the games im obsessed with. XD
Again, even being obsessed does not mean you don't do anything else. Yes he has a problem, but I don't think he's completely insane. If he was able to crack a smile and even a few jokes and oneliners himself in Dante's presence, (Refering to the party joke and jackpot scene.)I think he has more of a personality than he lets on in 3. But with all the stuff going on during that time, of course he only came off as an emo that sits in a chair in a dark room reading demon bibles all day. I tend to think outside the box when it comes to Vergil's personality or any mysterious character I like for that matter.

If you are willing to stop playing games for reasons not related to immediate survival than you aren't really obsessed just excessively interested. Obsession is when something becomes your entire reason for living and nothing else matters.

Insanity has it's own consistant internal logic it just isn't consistant with reality. Someone who is insane can have a compleatly normal sense of humor. There is no reason Vergils obssesion would prevent him from making jokes. He can make jokes while contributing to his goal.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
There is no reason Vergils obssesion would prevent him from making jokes. He can make jokes while contributing to his goal.
He can also get laid while contributing to his goal. XD I don't think Vergil is that far gone untill he becomes Nelo. It's not like picking up some random willing girl will take an excessive amout of time and throw him off his course. Vergil is obsessed but I think there are certain degrees of it.

It doesn't look like we're going anywhere with this. :p

Jaxxy

okay....this is a weird topic......

no matter how much yaoi or twincest fanfictions or graphic pictures of them doing things to each other ( i avoid these....they hurt my eyes)

but yeah in dmc reality, i think they do sleep with women....lol

there is a plot hole that nero just might be vergil's offspring ( i wished he wasn't. (but that's my opinion)

so therefore vergil did get some from the women population in fortuna.
he might or might not have feelings for the woman. i don't know, i'm just guessing.

but in my opinion.....vergil looks like he's too high up there and untouchable to any woman, like he is this ice king that is too good for just a 'painted whore' to be with, i kind of get the feeling that the only female type(s) that can be with him are those with demonic bluebloods (half-breed, full=breed or whichever.) or have some special ability/genetic trait that will provide stronger offspring, but that is just my opinion

and as for the dante, he likes to flirt and compliment a woman first and then tell if her personality is either bad or good. plus there is that Love Planet place. if trish and lady don't do him, perhaps a random nameless pretty will do. lol

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Since Dante is a functioning alcoholic, i'm sure he got laid plenty of times. As for Vergil... probably, but with the nastiest of the nasty heheh some demon on half demon type sh*t

Top Bottom