• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think dante or vergil ever got laid.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
They probably did some twincest now and then. I mean, they ARE half-demons. ;P

But seriously, even if Vergil is a powerhungry emo, he'd still bang a few people. Why would he not? Just because he's dedicated his life to search for a way to unleash his powers and gain more doesn't mean he's some virgin geek who can't get a bitch into his bed. The guy is hot and clearly likes to dominate others, so of course he's gotten laid, but it would just be about the sex, no emotions involved. Kinda like Constantine (the comic) who's banging a demon chick now and then, just to get some.

As for Dante, I actually think he's alot more respective towards others and only got laid with people he cared about. He might never had a real relationship or had anything that would work, mostly because Dante wouldn't want other people to get involved with his life as a demon-slaying hunter or get hurt because of it, but I am pretty sure he'd gotten laid plenty a time. However, I doubt he'd bang any of the DMC girls. Trish looks like his mother, it would just be too weird. Lady is too dominant and I don't think she would think about Dante like that. I could actually see Lady as being gay, that would be a cool twist. He didn't know Lucia long enough to get her into bed, but from all the girls, I think she is the one who is most likely going to be with Dante, maybe in a longer relationship, the two of them going demon hunting together as well.

You forgot Patty.:troll: JK!

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
They probably did some twincest now and then. I mean, they ARE half-demons. ;P

But seriously, even if Vergil is a powerhungry emo, he'd still bang a few people. Why would he not? Just because he's dedicated his life to search for a way to unleash his powers and gain more doesn't mean he's some virgin geek who can't get a bitch into his bed. The guy is hot and clearly likes to dominate others, so of course he's gotten laid, but it would just be about the sex, no emotions involved. Kinda like Constantine (the comic) who's banging a demon chick now and then, just to get some.

As for Dante, I actually think he's alot more respective towards others and only got laid with people he cared about. He might never had a real relationship or had anything that would work, mostly because Dante wouldn't want other people to get involved with his life as a demon-slaying hunter or get hurt because of it, but I am pretty sure he'd gotten laid plenty a time. However, I doubt he'd bang any of the DMC girls. Trish looks like his mother, it would just be too weird. Lady is too dominant and I don't think she would think about Dante like that. I could actually see Lady as being gay, that would be a cool twist. He didn't know Lucia long enough to get her into bed, but from all the girls, I think she is the one who is most likely going to be with Dante, maybe in a longer relationship, the two of them going demon hunting together as well.
finally someone who thinks vergil can smack some ho's :lol:

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
1.Vergil is not compleatly human and he rejected his human side so you can't hold him to human standards. Sex wouldn't have any signifigance to him. It's just another human activity he does not have time for.

2. Vergil may not like being human but he is still a Son of Sparda. Any demon that saw him would immediately try to kill him.

3. Vergil was affected by his mothers death even more than Dante. He would not let a demon live just to have sex with it.

4. Did everyone forget how Vergil felt about humanity. The only thing he would touch a human with would be Yamato's blade. Humans are a reminder of his own weakness. There is nothing attractive about that.

ZeroLove

1.Vergil is not compleatly human and he rejected his human side so you can't hold him to human standards. Sex wouldn't have any signifigance to him. It's just another human activity he does not have time for.

2. Vergil may not like being human but he is still a Son of Sparda. Any demon that saw him would immediately try to kill him.

3. Vergil was affected by his mothers death even more than Dante. He would not let a demon live just to have sex with it.

4. Did everyone forget how Vergil felt about humanity. The only thing he would touch a human with would be Yamato's blade. Humans are a reminder of his own weakness. There is nothing attractive about that.

Erh, sex is a "sinful" act, so I am pretty sure demons fornicate all they can. To say it is strictly a human act, well, then I'd like you to go see some Animal Planet. I really doubt Vergil is celibate or asexual.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Erh, sex is a "sinful" act, so I am pretty sure demons fornicate all they can. To say it is strictly a human act, well, then I'd like you to go see some Animal Planet. I really doubt Vergil is celibate or asexual.
You are forgetting that Vergil does not think like a normal sane human. He was completely obsessed with gaining his father's power. Things that did not contribute to that goal were not worth his time.

If he did suddenly decide to spend valuable time that could be spent gaining his father's power on something as pointless as a random one night stand what would he have sex with. He wouldn't have sex with a demon. Demons killed his mother and he couldn't even if he wanted to. Any demon he didn't kill would kill him because he is a Son of Sparda.

He definitely wouldn't have sex with a human. Vergil blames the fact that he is half human for his mother's death. To Vergil humans are weak and completely worthless. Even being in the same room with a human would be hell. It would remind him that he is human and that his mother died because he was to weak to save her. It would be impossible for Vergil to feel any form of attraction to a human.

Name one situation that were Vergil would have sex ( without ignoring facts about Vergil that would cause him to not be interested in sex.)

ZeroLove

You are forgetting that Vergil does not think like a normal sane human. He was completely obsessed with gaining his father's power. Things that did not contribute to that goal were not worth his time.

If he did suddenly decide to spend valuable time that could be spent gaining his father's power on something as pointless as a random one night stand what would he have sex with. He wouldn't have sex with a demon. Demons killed his mother and he couldn't even if he wanted to. Any demon he didn't kill would kill him because he is a Son of Sparda.

He definitely wouldn't have sex with a human. Vergil blames the fact that he is half human for his mother's death. To Vergil humans are weak and completely worthless. Even being in the same room with a human would be hell. It would remind him that he is human and that his mother died because he was to weak to save her. It would be impossible for Vergil to feel any form of attraction to a human.

Name one situation that were Vergil would have sex ( without ignoring facts about Vergil that would cause him to not be interested in sex.)

Everyone have urges. If Vergil was a real life person, he'd have them too. I can easily imagine Vergil seeing these urges as a distraction, but non-ignorable, so therefore he might have someone to gain release from those urges. That, or he just jerks off alot. Like ALOT! I mean, if he hates everyone else, he probably uses alot of toys to get off. XD

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Everyone have urges. If Vergil was a real life person, he'd have them too. I can easily imagine Vergil seeing these urges as a distraction, but non-ignorable, so therefore he might have someone to gain release from those urges. That, or he just jerks off alot. Like ALOT! I mean, if he hates everyone else, he probably uses alot of toys to get off. XD
Someone who is compleatly obssessed with something has no problem ignoring things most people can't and what would he think about if he thought about sex. He wouldn't be attracted to humans or demons ( for reasons I have already explained). There isn't really any thing left to inspire urges unless you are accusing Vergil of beastiality.

ZeroLove

Question:
When did it stated that vergil really hates humans?

Good question. It never was stated, from what I know.

Someone who is compleatly obssessed with something has no problem ignoring things most people can't and what would he think about if he thought about sex. He wouldn't be attracted to humans or demons ( for reasons I have already explained). There isn't really any thing left to inspire urges unless you are accusing Vergil of beastiality.

Sex is one of the prime needs of every living being, along with food and drink. Vergil might not accept his human half, but he STILL IS half human. In your opinion, you might not think he ever had sex. In my opinion, I think he has. However, it is all just speculations, neither of us have any facts about their sexualities.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Vergil is only saying to dante that he should acknowledge his demon side doesn't mean he hates humans.
Besides there is no confirmation that he really hates humans......

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I think the only one who speaks as if humans are not a big deal when you're a demon is Arkham, not Vergil.

Remember his last words ever. "I sacrificed a miserable human being etc."

I think Vergil would kill humans the moment they were in his way, but other than that I don't think he has a problem with them.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I maintain the thought that both Dante and Vergil are virgins. Unless Nero is Vergil's son which nobody knows for sure. But in my thought process Dante is a "clean boy" lol.

Top Bottom