• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think dante or vergil ever got laid.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
He can also get laid while contributing to his goal. XD I don't think Vergil is that far gone untill he becomes Nelo. It's not like picking up some random willing girl will take an excessive amout of time and throw him off his course. Vergil is obsessed but I think there are certain degrees of it.

It doesn't look like we're going anywhere with this. :p

Unless having sex somehow contributed to his goal there is no way he could do both at the same time. Any amount of time taken away from his goal is to much. Why would Vergil let a weak, useless human distract him from his reason for living? (this is Vergil we are talking about. Power is everything to him and humans lack any power that Vergil could understand so they have no value to him)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Unless having sex somehow contributed to his goal there is no way he could do both at the same time. Any amount of time taken away from his goal is to much. Why would Vergil let a weak, useless human distract him from his reason for living? (this is Vergil we are talking about. Power is everything to him and humans lack any power that Vergil could understand so they have no value to him)
Eh, let's just agree to disagree, it doesn't look like we're ever gonna see eye to eye on this. :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
ok i cant stop thinking about this i dont know why it just keeps popping up in my head so i decided to make this thread so what are your thoughts. personally i think that dante and vergil yes VERGIL both might have had sex once in a while dante maybe more :p but "Vergil the virgin" just dosent seem right to me i mean he lost his family he was all alone and disturbed he might have ended up with a woman what do you guys think.
oh and please i dont want a discussion like if vergil had sex than nero was his son please just leave that out.
Yes, they got laid.
Alllllll the time.
Dante probably put it on his tab or something. But Vergil looks like he was rich so he probably was a bit more 'stylish' about his endeavours.
And Nero....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... well he and Kyrie obviously did it.
(Yeah I know what you guys were thinking, har har har)

Top Bottom