• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think dante or vergil ever got laid.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
ok i cant stop thinking about this i dont know why it just keeps popping up in my head so i decided to make this thread so what are your thoughts. personally i think that dante and vergil yes VERGIL both might have had sex once in a while dante maybe more :p but "Vergil the virgin" just dosent seem right to me i mean he lost his family he was all alone and disturbed he might have ended up with a woman what do you guys think.
oh and please i dont want a discussion like if vergil had sex than nero was his son please just leave that out.

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Dante gets laid in the second DMC novel :p .

For some reasons I can't edit the post :|
Mods, please merge my posts :) .
Turns out it happens in the first novel and not in the second one, I've just reviewed both of them to look for it and found it in the first novel.

Mephisto

Using Alchemy to hunt those Demons down!
LMAO! What a random thought. Plus, that 'Vergil the Virgin' killed me. :p

Let's see...I'm pretty sure Dante got laid, I mean, he seems like a ladies man: he's witty, strong, has good humor, caring...hm. We're talking about a video game character here! LOL

I'm not even familiar with Vergil because I only played DMC4 and I just started playing DMC3 so there are currently no thoughts of him if he's gotten laid or not lol.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
If Nero is indeed Vergil's son like it is widely speculated than of course he has gotten laid.

Dante is a different story however...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
i've seen vergil being raeped by hells....:| mundus ...:shifty: ...tentacles... :w00t:

(yes,i know how i've spelt it, i was meant to spell it that way)

I really can't see Dante keeping his trousers around his waste... maybe he got frisky with trish and lady... I bet Dante would love a threesome ;)

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
i've seen vergil being raeped by hells....:| mundus ...:shifty: ...tentacles... :w00t:

(yes,i know how i've spelt it, i was meant to spell it that way)

I really can't see Dante keeping his trousers around his waste... maybe he got frisky with trish and lady... I bet Dante would love a threesome ;)

So Dante screwed Trish:| ...Trish looks like Dante's Mom!!:blink: That **** cray!!

Anyway, Dante's the type of dude who would make Charlie Sheen look like a push-over and make Hugh Hefner seem gay. If Dante was a real person, he would be pulling hoes left and right. They'd stay for the sex, but leave because Dante's on the poor side with all those debts he owes to people. But a pussymonster none the less.:D

Then there's Vergil. Vergil's way to serious to get any at all. I think he even said he despised humans anyway, and could care less if they die at all. But If Vergil could, he could pull just as many women as Dante could, what with his good looks and suwave personality. Not any women in a strip club or a party but girls who are into guys like Vergil.

Dante and Vergil's chances of getting girls are like Charlie and Alan from "2 and a half men" or Zack and Cody from "Suite life of Zack and Cody" where Zack always gets women and Cody is the less cocky one.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I think they both went to fight against Marvel along with the other Capcom characters in order to find a girlfriend..

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
dante isnt good with the ladies lets be honest he acts sometimes as a jerk towards them....dont hit me with shoes i love him as much as any other die hard dante fan would but the truth is the truth. i think he might have had some action with prostitutes cuz he can say anything mean to them and they wont mind :lol: . i cant seem to understand why people cant accept vergil having some fun i mean atleast he might clean out the old pipe once and a while so like anyother teenager playing with his.......TOY he might have had a thought about having sex and so he maybe came across a woman or girl desprate for love and BADA BING BADA BOOM vergil got laid :D.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
dante isnt good with the ladies lets be honest he acts sometimes as a jerk towards them....dont hit me with shoes i love him as much as any other die hard dante fan would but the truth is the truth. i think he might have had some action with prostitutes cuz he can say anything mean to them and they wont mind :lol: . i cant seem to understand why people cant accept vergil having some fun i mean atleast he might clean out the old pipe once and a while so like anyother teenager playing with his.......TOY he might have had a thought about having sex and so he maybe came across a woman or girl desprate for love and BADA BING BADA BOOM vergil got laid :D.

I don't think Half demons need to get laid like humans they have their desires in control i think for him getting laid is killing a demon

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Dante probably has. He lives as a human so there would be no reason he would avoid doing something that is expected to be one of the main priorities for human males.

Vergil has not. He has absolutely hated the human race since he was 8 years old. That is enough to override any human instincts he might have and even if he didn't feel that way he was still compleatly obsessed with gaining his father's power he wouldn't be interested in anything that did not contribute to that goal.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
SO from what everyone has gathered so far
Dante =
258witx.gif

vergil:
Untitled-1.jpg

Seems legit

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
This thread my gawd.....
Anyway,i don't think vergil got laid.Maybe dante.
.......... maybe?.... really ... MAYBE?! HE MAKES SEXUAL INNUENDOS IN ALL 4 GAMES (Except for 2 , never played that one) , and runs around shirtless in 3, not to mention so far in all 4 there have been next to naked girls all of which seemed to have crushes on him , and even if they didn't there is Love Planet (The strip club in 3 and in the anime )

ZeroLove

They probably did some twincest now and then. I mean, they ARE half-demons. ;P

But seriously, even if Vergil is a powerhungry emo, he'd still bang a few people. Why would he not? Just because he's dedicated his life to search for a way to unleash his powers and gain more doesn't mean he's some virgin geek who can't get a bitch into his bed. The guy is hot and clearly likes to dominate others, so of course he's gotten laid, but it would just be about the sex, no emotions involved. Kinda like Constantine (the comic) who's banging a demon chick now and then, just to get some.

As for Dante, I actually think he's alot more respective towards others and only got laid with people he cared about. He might never had a real relationship or had anything that would work, mostly because Dante wouldn't want other people to get involved with his life as a demon-slaying hunter or get hurt because of it, but I am pretty sure he'd gotten laid plenty a time. However, I doubt he'd bang any of the DMC girls. Trish looks like his mother, it would just be too weird. Lady is too dominant and I don't think she would think about Dante like that. I could actually see Lady as being gay, that would be a cool twist. He didn't know Lucia long enough to get her into bed, but from all the girls, I think she is the one who is most likely going to be with Dante, maybe in a longer relationship, the two of them going demon hunting together as well.

Top Bottom