• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you reccomend any games?

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
More games that i suggest:

Chrono Trigger
Released for NES, PS1 and Nintendo DS, it is an old school RPG with great story, styling and tricks that can pull you in to the screen for hours forth.

Need For Speed SHiFT
Released not long ago, and despite not being the best driving game out there, it is still a neat challenge for every racing game fan.

Trine
A 3D sidescroller with an epic setting, nastolgic feeling and challenging moments. If you`ve liked sidescrollers, this is a must have.

Zato-OW

King
Zone Of The Enders and ZOE:2nd Runner for the PS2.

Two very underrated games and I would say they are legendary.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I don't know about you guys,but if i start recommending games from all generations and ages,then i have to feature at least 30+ of them. 0_o

Ok most recent[as in generation of gaming]

Metroid Prime Trilogy[WII]
Dissidia[PSP]
Crisis Core[PSP]
The Legend of Zelda : twilight Princess[WII]
Super Robot Wars W[DS]
Super Robot Wars : Endless Frontier[DS]
Gundam VS Gundam[PSP]
Lunar Knights[DS]
Castlevania : Portrait of Ruin[DS]
Ninja Gaiden SIgma 2[PS3]
Halo 3[XBOX360]
Guilty Gear Accent Core + [PSP]
Guilty Gear 2 Overture[XBOX360]
Metal Gear Solid 4[PS3]

That's all i can come up with for now.I don't know what consoles/gaming systems you have so i feature this recent pot-puri for you.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ This post is full of EPIC WIN.

*Ahem* I agree with everything he said, and I'll gladly add two more to that list.

Halo Wars: Xbox 360
Halo: ODST: Xbox 360

And a couple PS2 games.
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill 3
Metal Slug Anthology
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Megaman: Anniversary Collection
Megaman X Collection :D

That's a bit much...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Hey Dread,what's Halo 3 ODST?I know about wars,but wasn't that for PC?Or am i confusing it with something else?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil Bane;197550 said:
Hey Dread,what's Halo 3 ODST?I know about wars,but wasn't that for PC?Or am i confusing it with something else?

Halo 3: ODST is a relatively new game in the Halo franchise, where you play as an ODST during the New Mombasa Slipspace Incident. (When the ship jumps inside the city in Halo 2)

Here's a Halopedia article on it: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Halo_3:_ODST

:D Hope you like what you see!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh, another good one is Lost Planet. Dunno if anyone suggested it, but nothing like it's been made before. And now they're making a sequel! Yayz! It's for 360, btw.

Keaton

Premium
I'm currently playing Final Fantasy IV on the Nintendo DS, I would happily recommend it. It succeeds heavily due to its involving and captivating story ^^

Top Bottom