• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you like soundtracks?

Do you like soundtracks?

• Of course.

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Hell no.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • What is a soundtrack?

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Do you like soundtrack or not? If yes,then tell us what kind of soundtracks you like,such as anime,game,or movie.:)

I like many anime,video games,and movie soundtracks.^_^

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I have many soundtracks of many varieties (many of them are Final Fantasy soundtracks :)).

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
I love game soundtracks :p

Hingdom hearts and final fantasys are my person favourite but i love devils never cry and never surrender too :D

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
yes, of course I like soundtracks

I have many of soundtracks of Naruto Anime, Bleach and Death Note

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I can't do anything without listening to music, and oing stuff with videogame music as the background is just epic win.

Crack an egg, 10 points, Vacuum the floor, Smokin' Sick Style :lol:

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
The Da3dra;157341 said:
I can't do anything without listening to music, and oing stuff with videogame music as the background is just epic win.

Crack an egg, 10 points, Vacuum the floor, Smokin' Sick Style :lol:

yea,
I can't live without listening to musics or soundtracks....
Even if i study :p

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I love OSTs. Hell. I still have my Parasite Eve OST. Haha. Scratched since it's rather old, but I ported it to my iPod. :)

I like alot of the Legend of Zelda, Metal Gear Solid, MOTHER (Earthbound), Final Fantasy, Silent Hill, and Super Mario OSTs as well as Final Fantasy.

I haven't bought a movie OST (My favorite being Edward Scissor Hands and The Dark Knight) in a while as well as Anime OST. I do have my Hellsing OSTs from the original Anime.

Pantera Queen

I love anime, movie, video game soundtracks.

Pokemon anime OST(Beautiful music)
Metal Gear Solid 2
Any Sonic games
Openings and endings to Bleach, Naruto, Ruruouni Kenshin, Yu YU Hakusho
Rachet/Clank soundtracks
Xenosaga
Final Fantasy X and X-2
.hack G.U. games
Kingdom Hearts

Too many to name:lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I voted "what is a soundtrack?" just because...

I do like bits of soundtracks but I have yet to find one that I like all the way through - which is why I rarely buy them. I have three movie soundtracks and one game (Halo 3) but I doubt I'd buy another one again.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Angel;158517 said:
I voted "what is a soundtrack?" just because...

I do like bits of soundtracks but I have yet to find one that I like all the way through - which is why I rarely buy them. I have three movie soundtracks and one game (Halo 3) but I doubt I'd buy another one again.

So,you voted it because you have no particular favourite any soundtracks? haha,at best you are being honest.:):):)

Top Bottom