• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

do u know the name all Weapons, guns, enemies and Bosses??

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
i could tell u...................but it would miss the fun...........................if u know the name all Weapons, Guns , enemies and Bosses in Devil May Cry..........................not DMC2 or DMC3.
i can bet that u uys know the name of all Weapons, Guns , Enemies, and Bosses.......................just post a comment..............:)

Vince

I could but I should turn ps2 on and play at least 2 jour to remember some of the name of the bosses in the second DMC and after come back in my computer room and write them so I'm not in the mood for this kind of "activity" :p

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
say at leats 3 enemies......................all Weapons and all bosses or u can say 3 Bosses............to make easy for u...................lol

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior
DMC1
weapons: force edge, alastor, ifrit, sparda, yamato, ebony&ivory, shotgun, needle gun, grenade launcher, nightmare beta
bosses: phantom, griffon, nelo angelo, nightmare, mundus
enemies: marionettes, bloody mari, sin scissors, sin scythe, death scissors, death scythe, shadow, frost, plasma, beelezebub, blades, sargassos, two others i don't remember the names of right away.

wicked_lester

~awstruck~ wow...i couldn't do that...ladies and gentlemen....i call that: DEDICATION...and fer that im gunna UP yer rep lol

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Blood Knight said:
DMC1
weapons: force edge, alastor, ifrit, sparda, yamato, ebony&ivory, shotgun, needle gun, grenade launcher, nightmare beta
bosses: phantom, griffon, nelo angelo, nightmare, mundus
enemies: marionettes, bloody mari, sin scissors, sin scythe, death scissors, death scythe, shadow, frost, plasma, beelezebub, blades, sargassos, two others i don't remember the names of right away.

not 2..... 3 Enemies left are Fetish, Kiklops and Nobody..........................nearly close to saying all...................................u were almost to reach the Prfection to saying all weapons...........................lol..............since 2 years that i dont play DMC..................i missed it...............i want to play DMC..................to remind the old times.....................LOL:p

GenocideHero

Not to spam or anything on your little game show thread, but Dark Knight, you need to work on your grammer and lay off the period button bro.

Vince

lol D4rknight looks like I'm writing better than you and I'm french :p
alright I'm just joking

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Vince said:
alright I'm just joking

lol.....................i just like France to eat Croissants..........they are too delicious.......................................LOL
i dont mind that u write better than me........................i dont care my life either.................................have a nice Devil Night

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior
wicked_lester said:
~awstruck~ wow...i couldn't do that...ladies and gentlemen....i call that: DEDICATION...and fer that im gunna UP yer rep lol
thanks, but i do feel stupid that i didn't remember those other three, since i've its my favorite game and all, although it has been a while since i played it. even so i did rather well

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Blood Knight;3776 said:
thanks, but i do feel stupid that i didn't remember those other three, since i've its my favorite game and all, although it has been a while since i played it. even so i did rather well

its ok...................we are Humans..................we are no Robots....................but i remember all Enemies on DMC1 coz i have played a lot...........................and i have used Bangle of Time to have fun fighting against Nelo Angelo.......lol

Stillborn

Devil's heart
Vince;3727 said:
alright I'm just joking

Dude, I'm Finn and I do write pretty well. Allmost as good as you. Or I do write as good as you. Don't know and don't care. I'm here to write some good crap for all of you.

To topic: Ebony & Ivory are really cool weapons in all parts. I'm really intrested of these guns and got some information of them.

http://crimsonsguns.tripod.com/gameguns.html

Very little information is available about these guns, So you'll relying on my skills as a Firearms identifier, Keep your fingers crossed

Ebony and Ivory appear to be heavily customised Colt 1911's, (Rather than the recent double action varient the Double Eagle.
Reasons are as follows
1. Safty catch matches the single action trigger intercept/slide stop safty catch of the 1911 instead of the decocker for the Double Eagle.
2. Trigger appears to be slide trigger used by single action 1911's instead of the pivot necessary for double action guns
3. 1911's are frequently customised and all frame details match a 1911.

1911's use .45ACP as standard, but are refitted in many calibers. The most likely calibers for Dante to use are 10X25mm (10mm auto) and .45ACP, the obvious reason is stopping power, I wouldn't fancy trying to kill demons with a gun loaded in a weak bullet like 9X19mm (as effective as it is on humans, those damn demons ain't human) Nothing bigger though without drastically redesigning the mechanism to the gun.

Despite being paired, Ebony and Ivory are not identical, aside from the colours, the other differences I will list here:
(In case you don't know, Ebony is the dark one, Ivory is the light one)

Ebony
Ebony has Bo-mar rear sights (usually for target shooting), A long spur hammer for one handed cocking (cocking=moving the hammer into the ready to fire position. (charging=chambering a round into the chamber, usually in the same motion as cocking)
Ebony also has the normal 1911 long safety lever.
Ebony is probably more used by Dante for accurate shooting

Ivory
Ivory has smaller sights (novak or MMC, you probably don't have clue what either are, but this is just for completeness), A shorter tactical safety lever and a nearly hidded bobbed hammer.
Ivory would, by this evidence, be more used for close range firing, in conjuction with Ebony for authentic John Woo shooting

Both wepons sport compensators to reduce felt recoil and muzzle flip in firing, Molded grips, custom slides and frames, Special engaving, And extended magazines (evidently blessed by the unholy directors of the Rambo films because reloading is never necessary),

ebony

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Stillborn;6058 said:
Dude, I'm Finn and I do write pretty well. Allmost as good as you. Or I do write as good as you. Don't know and don't care. I'm here to write some good crap for all of you.

To topic: Ebony & Ivory are really cool weapons in all parts. I'm really intrested of these guns and got some information of them.

http://crimsonsguns.tripod.com/gameguns.html

Very little information is available about these guns, So you'll relying on my skills as a Firearms identifier, Keep your fingers crossed

Ebony and Ivory appear to be heavily customised Colt 1911's, (Rather than the recent double action varient the Double Eagle.
Reasons are as follows
1. Safty catch matches the single action trigger intercept/slide stop safty catch of the 1911 instead of the decocker for the Double Eagle.
2. Trigger appears to be slide trigger used by single action 1911's instead of the pivot necessary for double action guns
3. 1911's are frequently customised and all frame details match a 1911.

1911's use .45ACP as standard, but are refitted in many calibers. The most likely calibers for Dante to use are 10X25mm (10mm auto) and .45ACP, the obvious reason is stopping power, I wouldn't fancy trying to kill demons with a gun loaded in a weak bullet like 9X19mm (as effective as it is on humans, those damn demons ain't human) Nothing bigger though without drastically redesigning the mechanism to the gun.

Despite being paired, Ebony and Ivory are not identical, aside from the colours, the other differences I will list here:
(In case you don't know, Ebony is the dark one, Ivory is the light one)

Ebony
Ebony has Bo-mar rear sights (usually for target shooting), A long spur hammer for one handed cocking (cocking=moving the hammer into the ready to fire position. (charging=chambering a round into the chamber, usually in the same motion as cocking)
Ebony also has the normal 1911 long safety lever.
Ebony is probably more used by Dante for accurate shooting

Ivory
Ivory has smaller sights (novak or MMC, you probably don't have clue what either are, but this is just for completeness), A shorter tactical safety lever and a nearly hidded bobbed hammer.
Ivory would, by this evidence, be more used for close range firing, in conjuction with Ebony for authentic John Woo shooting

Both wepons sport compensators to reduce felt recoil and muzzle flip in firing, Molded grips, custom slides and frames, Special engaving, And extended magazines (evidently blessed by the unholy directors of the Rambo films because reloading is never necessary),

ebony

u seems to understand very well about weapons.............................cool speech...............dont ofende......................i hate french :(

Stillborn

Devil's heart
Ummm... Theres a link to place where I got that information. So... I didn't know those things. But gratz to gye who knows.

Stillborn

Devil's heart
Well... I won't make it today. Maby later. But I'm really simple dude you know? I bet theres nothing to tell about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom