• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do Dante and Vergil have Middle Names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Do Dante and Vergil have middle names? I don't believe it was mentioned if they do. but i'm writing a fanfic and i'd like to know the answer to this question asap. if they don't (still believing they don't) should i give them middle names? if yes what do you suggest?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
i knew that...but should i give them middle names lol...cause i was thinking of giving,their little sis, Meagara (my oc) one...so in that case should i give her brother one too?

ManOfMayhem

Lol nice one but Sparda isnt there middle name
There was no chance they had a middle name in the warrior race

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Sparda isn't their last names either. It's just something the fans use since they were never given official last names.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
tbh... I feel that giving them middle names or last names is stupid, and entirely unnecesary...

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
lod thats rude !!!!! i think they should have middle names . is your fan fic serious

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
They don't have either last names or middle names. Why should they? It's a game, and they are devils. I didn't hear anyone getting annoyed with Satan not having a last/middle name. :p

Keaton

Premium
Lol as long as their last names arent DeVile I'm happy reguardless lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Sorry to break it to you, but DeVile is there last name :lol:

If they can think of a good middle name, then I'll accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom