• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMD too easy this time

Sparda™

Berial is a cool-looking boss, but a poor fight. Echidna is crap, in all directions - most pointless boss ever. Let alone Bael & Dagon... Those frogs are just not meant for a DMC game.

Devil May Cry 4 is the third most difficult game in the series - DMC3 being 1st and DMC1 2nd.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
True, apart from his cheap attack Berial doesn't put up much of a fight for someone with a title like that and the frogs were just....."STOP ***ING CHOMPING AT ME AND RUNNING AWAY!!"
But what I liked about the Echidna fight was the space she moves through, it felt like a very next gen thing to to, taking advantage of all that space. Usuelly there is just this big blob or insect that just shuffles around what little space it has while you hack away. But the way Echidna flew around that area, I had never seen anything like that before I know we have had flying bosses in the past but I don't know, something about watching her fly around that area not knowing what she is going to do next felt quite fun.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Berial battle was sick, in terms of graphics, but poor in terms of challenge... sad.
IMO, DMC1 is the hardest of them all, I always get killed by those shotguns that the marionettes randomly used. Thats really anoying...

Sparda™

If the fight is good, graphics don't matter to me at all.

That's why I put DMC3 as number one in the hardest DMC ever. Gave difficult, thrilling and entertaining fights.

SkyGemini

S'All over but the Crying
darth_angelo45;185876 said:
I am trying to S that mission in SoS at the moment and it's a nightmare.

Which part, or just the whole thing?

On topic, it's how much the damage you take, that, well, "damages" your score, in DMC3 that was a real source of pain for me. DMC4 seems to be much more forgiving in that regard...

and I wish that Sanctus Diablo fight (mission 20) never existed because it's screwing up my program! Same goes for getting on that PSNetwork because before, getting SSS & no damage was pretty cool, now it's just not good enough and the game itself is turning into an exercise in frustration as the competitive side of me has taken over...but I'll never be as good as some of the videos I've seen over on YouTube (I'm lucky if I'm getting into the top 500!) and I can't seem to get some of those i-frame/cancelling moves down that I know you have to if you want to get those style points cranking.

Darth Angelo

SkyGemini;186001 said:
Which part, or just the whole thing?

It's alright I did it yesterday. It was just getting enough style points that was annoying.

JeanAlex22

darth_angelo45;185876 said:
I enjoyed the Echinida boss fight, I am trying to S that mission in SoS at the moment and it's a nightmare.

helpful tip

stylish points is the most vital criterion for getting an S rank

getting a ranking like this:

Clear Time: A
Stylish Points: S
Orbs Found: A

is better than getting a ranking like this:

Clear Time: S
Stylish Points: A
Orbs Found: S

hope this helps ^^

jobichaoz27

for me, its kinda hard, because i started the game at dmc4

the hardest mission for me is the mission 19, youll beat all the bosses,

so i bought healing stars a lot xD

Dantenero

NO, Savior real hard you know, and while playing dice, you got red, you'll get chance to fight bael, it took me more than five minutes to finish this frozen frog

Darth Angelo

jobichaoz27;203603 said:
for me, its kinda hard, because i started the game at dmc4

the hardest mission for me is the mission 19, youll beat all the bosses,

so i bought healing stars a lot xD

I bought healing stars, devil stars holy waters the lot lol. I made sure I was well prepared and only fought what I absoloutly had to. I am so glad of the dice cheat, take THAT person who came up with that stupid idea.

jobichaoz27

Darth Angelo;203670 said:
I bought healing stars, devil stars holy waters the lot lol. I made sure I was well prepared and only fought what I absoloutly had to. I am so glad of the dice cheat, take THAT person who came up with that stupid idea.

haha,i always buy the 10000 orb healing star instead of 20000,i think the 10000 is recovering 60% @_@ what a minute, dice cheat? :O

Top Bottom