• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 - Post Your Videos! (SPOILERS)

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
I m training whit royal guard i want to make a video in Wich i defeat vergil whit only royal guard, but for now let's take a look at how to get fun of him in date must die

Last edited:

Vergil95

Nice. I liked the way you used Devil Sword Dante. Keep going with RG. You'll get there.
Thanks, I manage to get half of vergil life by only using royal guard but it gets complicated when he use devil trigger, i must continue to try and get to pair vergil attack better because they change there...

tatsumarublack

Legendary Dark Knight
Thanks, I manage to get half of vergil life by only using royal guard but it gets complicated when he use devil trigger, i must continue to try and get to pair vergil attack better because they change there...

Concentrate on what you can guard consistently and don't worry about what you can't. Remember after he activates DT and returns to human form, he'll now do several judgement cuts in a row instead of just one. RG those cuts to build meter and release it whenever Vergil is going to do a helmbreaker. Remember that whenever he does judgement cut in the air, it's slower than when he does it on the ground. Also remember that in DT, Vergil's judgement cut speed is increased. If you're having trouble getting the first initial hit of the cut before you guard the others, just jump guard and it will be easier to guard the intial cut as well as the others. The 2 real tricky parts are when he summons doppelganger and when he has phantom sword surrounding him. I won't say too much more, as part of the fun is figuring it out yourself...but hopefully that helps.

Vergil95

Concentrate on what you can guard consistently and don't worry about what you can't. Remember after he activates DT and returns to human form, he'll now do several judgement cuts in a row instead of just one. RG those cuts to build meter and release it whenever Vergil is going to do a helmbreaker. Remember that whenever he does judgement cut in the air, it's slower than when he does it on the ground. Also remember that in DT, Vergil's judgement cut speed is increased. If you're having trouble getting the first initial hit of the cut before you guard the others, just jump guard and it will be easier to guard the intial cut as well as the others. The 2 real tricky parts are when he summons doppelganger and when he has phantom sword surrounding him. I won't say too much more, as part of the fun is figuring it out yourself...but hopefully that helps.
Thanks for the tips :) , i ll try this soon

Vergil95

I
Really nice, you are a master of royal guard, I just begin to learn how beautiful and rewarding is royal guard... I manage to beat vergil in son of sparda difficulty whit only royal guard and using only style whit no weapon equipped only dante so I can use the summed sword to destroy vergil sword when I am in trouble, this is the result, hope I get better...

Vergil95

I'm feeling pretty good after doing this
Wow you are pretty good, I like how you use exceed and Gerbera do dodge and send the fire ball back... I use exceed rarely because I am incapable of use it properly, did you have any tips on how to use it?

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Wow you are pretty good, I like how you use exceed and Gerbera do dodge and send the fire ball back... I use exceed rarely because I am incapable of use it properly, did you have any tips on how to use it?
I usually press exceed quickly after the attack connects. It's just one of those things that you have to keep doing until it starts to feel familiar.

tatsumarublack

Legendary Dark Knight
I would plugin my Exceed tutorial but apparently its the worse thing since Thanos snapped half of all life away. So instead I'll plugin a new RG only video I did lol.

Vergil95

I just watched a video of someone who killed vergil in easy modeby sending the summoned sword back to him whit royal guard, just one hit, the fight last 5 second

My S rank mission 19 run on DMD!

And my mission 12 HaH run with no damage taken. It took me over two hours to clear this mission, so I was so happy that when I finally did, I somehow pulled off a S rank XD

Top Bottom