• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 Concept Art Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
If anyone has any idea's for DMC5/ clothing, new DT, new characters etc and can draw it on paper, plz post here - I bet everybody has some very cool idea's

Keaton

Premium
Great idea for a thread SuperDante, since the topics somewhat misleading I added 'Ideas' on the end. Otherwise there'll be alot of disapointed posters ^^

I personally would love to see a grown-up Vergil return and a more mature Nero and Devil Bringer.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
sorry darth_angelo45, i would have gotten my hopes up 2... noob mistake :D and thanks for fixing it up Keaton... quick question, why cant i attach an image to my comments? i have a drawing here of a DMC5 devil trigger concept for Dante i did a couple days ago but i can't add it :( I really wanna post it and get feedback from u guys... Any help is much appreciated :D

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
hey guys i was going to post a drawing i have of dt dante but i am making changes to it... a quick rundown, he now has devil horns, large spike shoulders (similar to dreadnought dt from dmc4), i gave him demonic boots instead of bare feet (sort of like nelo angelos) and i am tossing up whether to give him wings or not, since he is very robust and knight like in this drawing, i dont know if wings will do him justice. What are your ideas... wings or not?

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter

Working progress... will change about 20 times! feedback plz

i will put Rebellion in his right hand as well in case any1 was wondering what the hell he was doing lol

can you all see it?

o and he will have a face wen i finish haha

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
O_O Wow... That is one impressive DMC5 DT form. Once you get him done, maybe you can start on the enemies or something. Great job so far, I hope to see more!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh, and one more thing. I think it looks better without a face showing through the helmet. Makes it less human that way.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter

This is a rough sketch of the General from my story... it didnt scan very well and there are another 2 pages for his wings but I could only get the body up... Just a first attempt... If you notice the 7 energy circles above his head... the smallest one would be about the size of Dante :O

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Like it? I LOVE it! I wish I could draw like that, but alas, I have to resort to tracing a computer screen to "draw"...

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
1z6s4jp.png

Seriously... this image of Dread DT is what he should look like in DMC5... except perhaps with 4 glowing demon wings. It's just soooo good... I will work on a drawing of this but alter it and put some of my own ideas into it... you guys think it would be kool? It's the best DT of Dante so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom