• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 Announced!!

GF9000000Returns

Hope you guys are happy..

HA! APRIL FOOLS!!

hqdefault.jpg

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Still, that's a bit harsh. I don't think April Fools jokes are meant to get people's hopes up only to punch those people in the face afterwards. This applies to those people who keep fighting ('pro DmC, anti DmC'). April Fools day doesn't mean you can joke around about the most serious, personal things all day long. Especially with this DmC vs DMC stuff still going on in the forums.

Anyway, buzzkill's rant is over.

IncarnatedDemon

What a noob.

Even i know that on aprils fools day you have to really trick people.

Here is how i would done it.

Step 1: Find couple devil may cry type of concept arts or fan art from web. Four should be ok.
Step 2: Make a fake Gamespot news quote and add the four concept arts into it. With "Gamespot" briefly announcing Capcoms plan.
Something like
"After DmC sales we have come to understand that fans did not get a proper farewell with original DMC serie and there was stories left unanswered. We have decided that we will start developing DMC 5. As we said before we do not believe that one door opened means another is closed. So we will aim to make DmC and DMC 5.

Thank you for your support. Sincerely,
Sven Johnson"

Step 3: Post a IGN link (link not quote), where you say the link tells what DMC 5 will be about.

BREAKING IT DOWN
1. You first warmed up people with a fake quote with fake "DMC 5 concept arts" fsupposedly from Gamespot
2. Then you post a link which supposedly sends you to IGN where it says what DMC 5 will be about, instead you send them to a Rick roll video or a meme.

If peoples guard is off, then this should work on some people.

Top Bottom