• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Voiceactors Announced...

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Lol. He'd stab me on sight with how crazed I am for him.

Enough of him brutally killing rabid fangirls... here's something sexy for rememberance.

VergilActionFigure2.jpg

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
What do you mean by weak to use the same voice actor for a different character? I've seen that happen alot and it went great. Maybe they couldn't find anyone else or loved his voice so much they wanted him to try VA for another character.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
His justice will be seen... hopefully in the next DMC5... Maybe he's cursing Dante in the afterlife. xD

Sparda: Now, son. Remember to watch your language.

Chrysander

VI-Rainbow;55925 said:
What do you mean by weak to use the same voice actor for a different character? I've seen that happen alot and it went great. Maybe they couldn't find anyone else or loved his voice so much they wanted him to try VA for another character.
By giving Credo the same voice actor as Vergil, it makes Credo seem secondary, like just another character that the voice actor has done. They could have cast another actor, it's not like there aren't lots of talented voice actors out there.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Whos' a voice actor that you have in mind that you would have liked to voice him? My all time fav. male VA is Crispan Freeman, but I can picture him voicing a character from DMC. For some reason I just can't.

june34

JONNY YOUNG BOUSHI ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom