• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dmc4 Vergil Sketches?

Zato-OW

King
Im saying he Looks Closer to vergil as vergil himself not from a dmc4 Vergil becasue no 1 has seen dmc4 vergil i think(lol).But he looks more of Vergil then Credo.Im not saying it IS vergil but i need a reason to why your saying it could be Credo then Vergil...Every thing that ive said isnt a fact its just thoughts.What do you think makes him Credo then Vergil?Tell me your Reasons why you dotn think its vergil. as i said its a Vergil Sketch that i found on a japanese Website that i later found again.That said Beside the Picture Vergil-DMC4

Mobfigurz

The fact that the shape his face has taken could be likened to Credo as well as the Hair and the Sword he is carrying, also, note how the sword has been placed up close to the face, thats a sword fighting stance and as I pointed out, the sword he is wielding is a soldiers sword, as used back in the old times by the British, French, Italian, Spanish and so on, in the colonial period and Renaissance.
Now all that taken into account takes the emphasis of it being Vergil away.

Zato-OW

King
you sound like you dont want it to be Vergil:( although you do have good reasons.I say he looks just like vergil at the drawing where hes starting at the screen with a evil look on his face,looks just like the dmc3 vergil to me cept for the long hair.
vergil13ts8.gif

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Nah, he just don't want to be happy unless he's 100% that it is Vergil. And true the sword stance resembles a Rapier. Not that it wouldn't look good of Vergil as elegance and swiftness ARE his style but surely the picture is difficult to approach.
If only he had a beard we could be sure he's Credo. But even if it is Vergil, he still looks good.

Mobfigurz

No, don't get me wrong, I would Love Vergil to be in DMC4, Hell, I Love Vergil second to Dante of course, I'm just trying to be objective. Think about it, alot of people may have taken concept images of Credo, not having known it was Credo and who he was and made it out to be Vergil, so I'm just trying to give an unbiased look at it.

I mean, many people on this forum know that I'm not quick to submit to such things and I have a tendency to challenge things, but at the same time, I think it could be Vergil and I'm actually intrigued with the new look.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Mobfigurz;45978 said:
to be objective. Think about it, alot of people may have taken concept images of Credo

Now that you point that out, I remeber watching the making of God of War and how many different Kratos there were. Looking at some of them you wouldn't believe that Kratos is the guy you see in the game today.

Zato-OW

King
I also seen a picture of Mundus in a Human like form as i said b4 ill try my best to find it and post it.But his Hair was white(he is a Demon after all)his hair was short like dmc3 dante but looked wildly like he just woke up or somthing,and he had somewhat Very Old Fashion Clothes Kinda Like sparda's but it was Blue and black..he also had some type Of cape Covering his back and front side of his Body with a armor shoulder plating that holds the cape.He had a very Evil EVIL look on his face and he had the Force Edge in His Hands with both his hands at the end of handle with the Sword stabbed into the ground.If i cant remember correctly(its been a few months since i seen the pic)He had a red Scar on his Forhead.Ah! also the background was a Huge Demon Like world with alot of Darkness in background. Thats all i can remember but i promise to find the pic and post it for you all to take a look.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
This reminds me more of Vergil rather than Mundus. And I don't get why Mundus should have a human form at all. Though it wouldn't be such a bad idea since he sucked in all his other forms.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yeah, Mudus' form wasn't very interesting especially for a final boss. A statue with wings, thats it. They must have ran out of ideas or was burnt out or both. Besides that was their first time creating Dante.

Atredus

The Great Destroyer
This pic is actually a concept sketch for Vergil in DMC 1. There was going to be some sort of flashback scene with Dante and Vergil after Dante meets Nero Angelo for the first time.

Zato-OW

King
You may be right. The Date on the websites says DEC/06 under it.
also about mundus yeah i see what your saying...at first i thought it was some kind of rigged vergil but it has mundus written in shoulder plate,also he has Bigger muscles then the twins.He had a way more evil look then vergil woulde give.

Zato-OW

King
lol good thing i was fast to notice and post it...also i like to post this...Its Reasons why vergil may have wanted his fathers power so bad http://nelo-angelo.org/theories.php i Never thought of Blue and Red making purple blue(vergil)and red(dante) also Sparda(purple) haha thats wierd

$JP

Supreme Ruler
I'm not trying to dis Vergil or anything but some of his battle cries are pretty funny. I went to the second link Zato posted and looking at some of Vergil's battle cries made me laugh:lol:

Zato-OW

King
ive found more sketches of possible vergil pics.
lolzai0.jpg

this suits him better then the long hair and he still has the scars on his face

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
He looks more like Dante on the right because of the outfit. Man if they give him scars im gonna jump off the highest mountain I can find and slit my throat on the way down.

Top Bottom