• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dmc4 Vergil Sketches?

Zato-OW

King
These are pics i found a few weeks ago and saved on my computer from a japanese website on dmc4 costume artwork and screenshots. idk if this pic is real it looks real but if it is Vergil looks like a whole new person
vergil_drawings-1.jpg

As you can see the scars on his face are prolly from his fight with mundus when he lost...or the fights with dante in dmc1 im not sure but this new looks seperates him from his brother by far.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
It definately does separate him form Dante. If it is Vergil, I wonder how long I can get use to that look because right now I'm just not feeling the new look.

Zato-OW

King
Ya i see what u mean, but he did take a beating alot of times since dmc3 to dmc4 mainly by Dante(lol) so that should explain the scars on his face but im betting he got them from Mundus
th_13--Devil-may-cry-3.gif

morrigan

If it's Vergil.... And we'll see him in DMC4 like this... It'll be perfect! Because I tried to imagine him and it looks like that. I'm impressed! I like his long hair and he looks stylisshhh! Riiight! Well... I just hope that it not a early artwork. But anyway.. I'm glad to get it. Thanks.

Zato-OW

King
lol his hair is white and in 1 of the pics hes has the Yamato in his right hand while crouching abit...also from the japanese website where i first seen this pic it said vergil.Dmc4 by the pic so im sure its vergil just by that.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well in the picture in the left, the handle does not resemble Yamato. Maybe he got some new sword if it really is Vergil? But I too have second thoughts of him being someone else, since if I believe he really is Vergil and Vergil does not appear in DMC4 I'll be really disappointed.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I wouldn't worry about the appearence of the sckeches, remember Dante and Nero's skeches? Pretty damn hideous right? So im guessing that will change with Vergil too. I don't mind the long hair, I was actually gonna give him long hair in one of my fics, but I was worried that people might freak.

But I REALLY hope they take those scars away, I REALLY REALLY do. He's not soppose to scar. D8

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Unfortunately scars are important. Remember how he appeared with human head in DMC1? He had scars. And in DMC3: SE his human form of Nelo Angelo has scars. I think they will explain it though.

Mobfigurz

I for one don't see Yamato in that drawing, I see a sword which resembles a soldiers sword, and in the image where the man is crouching, all you see is the sheath of the sword, no handle, nothing, so once again, sure its not concept art for Credo.

Zato-OW

King
Well Credo hair isnt long and he doesnt wear blue and his hair isnt white oh yeah he doeant have scars on his face...the only person the pic can be is vergil.he has the same Line(scars) on his face where Nelo Angelo does.Also he looks just like vergil, remember the are only sketches this may not be his new look in dmc4.

Mobfigurz

Zato-OW;45908 said:
Well Credo hair isnt long and he doesnt wear blue and his hair isnt white oh yeah he doeant have scars on his face...the only person the pic can be is vergil.he has the same Line(scars) on his face where Nelo Angelo does.Also he looks just like vergil, remember the are only sketches this may not be his new look in dmc4.

Credo has longer hair than we have previously seen Vergil sporting, Vergil has never had hair longer than his shoulders.
As for not wearing Blue, don't you understand what 'Concept' is?
Maybe it is supposed to be Vergil, maybe it is not, but how does that look like Vergil, cos a few scars were strategically placed and he is wearing Blue?
Oh yea, and cos he has white hair, or would that have something to do with the fact it was drawn on white paper, hmmm, who knows.

Zato-OW

King
Wells it been alot of time since dmc1 to dmc4 why wouldnt vergil let his hair grow? and he looks way more closer to vergil the to Credo...any one should agree with that.

Arwen

Lost Soul
He looks lie he's going to be an interesting person. He's been changed a lot which is good. I like the long hair.

Zato-OW

King
Well if u look at the picture where hes standing with his hand in his face the pic is colored to a point where u can see his skin color,clothe color,and idk what that thing is on his wrist but its gold. so why would they leave all of that colored and not color his hair? Besides he looks way closer to vergil then Credo.albecause his hair is longer does not mean its not vergil.Its been a long time since dmc1 to dmc4 why not grow your out after all those years.Capcom prolly felt that vergil needs a new looks to further seperate him from dante because they aernt young any more and there personalities have changed...you see how they say dantes changed and gottin more mature in dmc4 so imagine what vergil will be like.

Mobfigurz

Zato-OW;45947 said:
Well if u look at the picture where hes standing with his hand in his face the pic is colored to a point where u can see his skin color,clothe color,and idk what that thing is on his wrist but its gold. so why would they leave all of that colored and not color his hair? Besides he looks way closer to vergil then Credo.albecause his hair is longer does not mean its not vergil.Its been a long time since dmc1 to dmc4 why not grow your out after all those years.Capcom prolly felt that vergil needs a new looks to further seperate him from dante because they aernt young any more and there personalities have changed...you see how they say dantes changed and gottin more mature in dmc4 so imagine what vergil will be like.

And by the same token, just because he's wearing Blue and has white hair doesn't instantly make him Vergil, or did you forget who Nero is? Blue outfit with dabs of red and white hair, now, I'm not mistaken, Nero isn't Vergil.
And how is it you can say he looks closer to Vergil than Credo, have you already seen Vergil in DMC4?

You yourself were unsure when you posted the image, and I shall quote: "i don't know if this pic is real it looks real but if it is Vergil looks like a whole new person"

And you did double post, only to add the scar scenario, which I'm also positive you were unsure about thats why it took you 2 hours after the initial post to add that, seeing someone else comment on it first.

So, once again, prove that its Vergil and I shall shut my mouth.

Top Bottom