• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dmc4 Vergil Sketches?

Zato-OW

King
Yeah ill agree with the picture on the right accept for the boots but other then that it looks like vergil..

Ether101

Seeker of Pi
Tony_Redgrave;45878 said:
Unfortunately scars are important. Remember how he appeared with human head in DMC1? He had scars. And in DMC3: SE his human form of Nelo Angelo has scars. I think they will explain it though.

No he does not, what your thinking of is part of his corrupted form and it's Nero Angelo.

Atredus;45993 said:
This pic is actually a concept sketch for Vergil in DMC 1. There was going to be some sort of flashback scene with Dante and Vergil after Dante meets Nero Angelo for the first time.

From what I've heard he's was supposed to show up many times in his human form and I bet most of them were in Trish's side of the story that was scraped.

Zato-OW;46108 said:
ive found more sketches of possible vergil pics.
lolzai0.jpg

this suits him better then the long hair and he still has the scars on his face

Thoses are Nero pics.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Ether101;46276 said:
No he does not, what your thinking of is part of his corrupted form and it's Nero Angelo.

I think that depends on what country you're in. I read somewhere that in some countries it's Nelo, and in others it's Nero.

Ether101

Seeker of Pi
Zato-OW;46281 said:
Show me where it says this pic was nero...

It say so on one of the pages that had the early concept art said something along the lines of "New male protagonists" so that's defiantly not Vergil and unless theres another white haired kid in a blue jacket thats going to show up in this game then yes it is Nero.

Vergilissexy;46283 said:
I think that depends on what country you're in. I read somewhere that in some countries it's Nelo, and in others it's Nero.

No, Nelo is a misspeling of Nero, plus Nelo isn't a word.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Ether101;46289 said:
No, Nelo is a misspeling of Nero, plus Nelo isn't a word.

I just checked my DMC1 just to make sure. It IS Nelo Angelo. Whether Nelo is a word or not, it is the name that was given to him in the English game I have. I don't know what yours saids, but my games file saids Nelo.

Mobfigurz

Its common knowledge or should be, Nelo was a misspelling, its supposed to be Nero Angelo, the Black Angel.
It was acknowledged that it was an error after DMC1 was out on the market and I cant understand how they overlooked such a mistake, so regardless of what it says on the sleeve of your game, its meant to be NERO ANGELO and not NELO ANGELO, since the Characters are based on Italian renaissance writers with the same names, who became fictional characters and travelled through hell, it was appropriate to name him Nero Angelo.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yes but after that, they announced that the official name will be "Nelo Angelo" since it can't be changed in the first game.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Ooooh two Neros in the house. But im used to Nelo, and now that Redgrave pointed out that Nelo is his official name, id like to stick with that. ^^ Nelo Angelo sounds better than Nero Angelo to me anyways.

Mobfigurz

But it still doesnt take away the fact that the name was meant to be Nero Angelo and they screwed up, never picked up on the point till after the game had hit the shelves.
Nero Angelo has more meaning though, but yes, Im also used to Nelo, but if they got it right in the first place, Im sure we all wouldve liked it.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Are you sure that's the demo? Because right over the video it says "Here new a video of Devil May Cry 4 on PlayStation 3 realized by our care at the time of E3 2007."

Top Bottom