• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 : The Reason Dante Has Gone Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arwen

Lost Soul
If the game is based before DMC 2 I would say thay Dante isn't evil, a bit angry maybe but not evil. He couldn't go around taking on the demon world again in DMC 2 if he had gone evil.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i think that dante is angry at the cult for probably trying to make a clone of him or making a clone of sparda OR that he just has something against them that we dont know about i still have extra info if you want it just ask for it...

orochi47

its possible for dante to go evil especially for wanting more power cough ,star wars this would make a perfect storyline i like personally like it when good guys get corrupted lets take a trip to history of corruption #star wars#2hot boyz#3sasuke from naruto#4tupac in juiced , all really good films and ideas why not dmc as long as this corruption thing doesnt get played out ,i have a bad feeling it is also dantes devil trigger might be influencing him to do these things

Dark Elf

Dagger user
We all have to wait.
I see that every people on this forum are saying "we have to wait", so why be so silent

UltDeadpool

Merc with a Mouth
It all comes down the views of "good" and "evil," and not the concept themselves. If you do something bad, do you view yourself as "evil"? No, you're the hero of your own story, but others wouldn't see it that way. I believe both Nero and Dante are doing what they think is right, but that is what makes them appear as the "bad guy" to one another.

The Order of Knights are a demon hunters that idolize/worship Sparda, I know that. And if people are just guessing that the order wants to open the seal Sparda made, there has to be a reason why a group of demon slayers would want to release demons.

And actually, about Sparda being evil. I've had a similar idea for that... just because Sparda pittied humans doesn't mean he was Jesus or something.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
About your second part of the post.
They want to release them just to kill them all. Sounds mad though.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
why cant we talk about this in nero ac lone thread it think its better since its preety much the same,oh and ihave some news on dmc4 overall... buy the new electronic gaming monthly mag... im SUPPOSED to be getting it in the mail but i havent goten it yet... so umm the reason that dante probably went evil is because something happend that we dont know about and will probably tell us in the begining of the game... new storyline or maybe even new possibility of things dante might die or he might live, this could be the end or it could be the begining of something new we still dont know but like somebody here said we all have to wait..........

Dark Elf

Dagger user
That was off topic. We are not discussing Nero being a clone, here we are trying to know the reason why Dante has gone "evil".
Anyway, Dante could become "evil" because he got mad about the loss of his relatives (means Trish and Vergil). He's not evil, just angry (sounds lame). However, it's not fully my theory, I saw it here in some threads and it seemed interesting to me

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
listen asswipe thats what i was trying to explain...

SpArAda1127;15286 said:
so umm the reason that dante probably went evil is because something happend that we dont know about and will probably tell us in the begining of the game... new storyline or maybe even new possibility of things dante might die or he might live, this could be the end or it could be the begining of something new we still dont know but like somebody here said we all have to wait..........

thta the exact reason this is kind of confusing...

Dark Elf

Dagger user
And who's asswipe after that? You explained it so bad that I can't even read it properly. Get back to the primary school

Dizzyconscience

I like your idea.. That Sparda might be of just been evil.. It would make DMC fans think in a whole new way.. But that kinda trashes the ideas of the game.. It is a good twist though.. lol Only thing is.. I thought DMC2 did so poorly that Capcom was trying to forget it.. So why would they semi base the new idea off of the second one? :x

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
ok, i dont know if you all know this little bit of info or not, but DMC4 takes place before DMC2, not after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom