• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 : The Reason Dante Has Gone Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

vergil121

What A Big Surprise
Remember at the end of Devil May Cry 2??? Dante went into the demon world never to return and yet he SUPPOSEDLY did. We see Lucia with Dantes coin in her hand and then we hear a motorcycle after Lucia saying, "Sparda did come back..." Well obviously thats going to be Dante on his cool motorcycle outside but we never see him. My theory is that Dante has found something out in the Demon world about his father Sparda. Its possible that Sparda is actually a bad guy and that the legend was a lie. We see the form of Sparda in the trailer and its obviously an enemy!!! Maybe this is the reason that he killed the human Sparda worshipers because Sparda is evil. And Nero is just trying to protect his family.

My second theory is that Dante has been possessed by something from the Demon world and has brought it back here but i think Dante is too cool to be possessed lol.

What do you guys think???

maverick7

first of all, sparda cannot be evil. that will create controversy in the entire series. besides, all the games say that sparda is a good guy. second, dante may be possessed by some demon or maybe he is possessed by vergil somehow.

kalib

i recon it would be boss if sparda turned out to be evil it would give the entire series a new spin. and also maybe if sparda dose turn out to be evil and the rest of the world find out and turns on dante maybe thats why hes killing all the cult members as a type of revenge for him having to live in the shadow of a lie (not forgetting all the time hes spent in the demon world we dont know what that could have done to dante mentally. but to be fair i think the possestion angel is crap theres no depth to it

doggg9

Or somehow mundus has brainwashed or possesed dante . After all he said he would come back.

Could it be virgil all along? making us think that is dante.

D

Deleted member 209

what if he during the despair battle the demon possessed a little more of his human side so he was being poisoned as he was fighting him/it.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
He is dressed in black, while Sparda is dressed in purple. Nero is too weak to be Sparda. If he is Sparda, why the hell he wants to resurrect Sparda?

You're right, he surely doesn't

Devil Hunter

Demon hunter
Dante is not really evil how can Dante go evil since he been the good guy on DMC 1 2 and 3 I mean come on. Dante is the man 4 the job:D

Alastor12;12522 said:
He is dressed in black, while Sparda is dressed in purple. Nero is too weak to be Sparda. If he is Sparda, why the hell he wants to resurrect Sparda?

You're right, he surely doesn't

He just wants whats right

Ebony&Ivory

Pistols of Chaos
Dante is only seems to be evil through Nero's eyes. I doubt he's gone bad. Nero is mostly the evil one since he and the group he's with wants to break the seal of Sparda. Info on wikipedia.org.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Maybe the order has already resurrected Sparda as Nero and he cannot remember his past for some reason...hell,I'll just wait until DMC4 comes out

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Devil Hunter;12523 said:
Dante is not really evil how can Dante go evil since he been the good guy on DMC 1 2 and 3 I mean come on. Dante is the man 4 the job:D

He just wants whats right

Right is about Dante being possessed (he's not, I think)

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I know look to end this Dante is a good guy so is Vergil but his lust for more power clouds his judgement. Dante does not have the lust his brother has he just likes kicking butt and to be quite honest who can blame him.

ador757

i think dante is not evil, maybe when we went to the underworld, he discovered something, so when we went back to the human world, he found out that the people worshipping sparda is not really worshipping sparda but another demon, maybe the people worshipping sparda were deceived by another demon. thus forcing dante to stop their activities at all cost.

openyourmind

Maybe the Order was using Nero because they knew that he was the son of Dante or Vergil and they are using him as the key to unlock the Seal. Also, the "Devil Bringer" arm was a result of the Order's experimentation with Nero to unleash Sparda's power in him.

Sleeping Giant

vergil121;12347 said:
Remember at the end of Devil May Cry 2??? Dante went into the demon world never to return and yet he SUPPOSEDLY did.

I thought Devil May Cry 4 is supposed to take place before DMC 2.........doesn't it?:huh:

Maybe the Order was using Nero because they knew that he was the son of Dante or Vergil and they are using him as the key to unlock the Seal. Also, the "Devil Bringer" arm was a result of the Order's experimentation with Nero to unleash Sparda's power in him.

Is that information official ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom