• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 start menu!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Take a look!
http://ftp.gameshot.net/gameshot/Screenshot/screenshot/2006_09/VIDEO/DMC4_01.jpg

You can enlarge the picture. Be aware that it saids trail version, but it's still pretty neat.

Here's some more pics from the same site...Ya know what? Screw it, here's the whole site. http://www.gameshot.kr/common/con_view.php?code=GA4514c2140ce3f

Scroll down to see the rest of the pictures. It looks like one of those game testing places. (Lucky peoples :dry:)Unfortunately for those of us who don't speak Korean, it's in Korean language.

Enjoy! :D

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yay a rep! Even though im still not completely sure what that means. BTW I agree that Dante should be on there too, but hey they may change it. ^^ After all it is a trail menu.

morrigan

Looks not bad. But I wonder to see it in real... On my PS3... By my own eyes (dreams...sweet dreams).

Vergilissexy, thanks.

Dark Drakan

Admin
DemonSlayer6;46982 said:
Hmph, thought the sign said no pictures.
Where is this picture taken?

:lol: the irony of that made me laugh too.

+rep for posting the pictures.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dark Drakan;46998 said:
:lol: the irony of that made me laugh too.

+rep for posting the pictures.
Yay! Another +rep :D . I thought the irony was funny too. That person must have been like me and could care less about what a sign said.

As for where the picture was taken, I don't know. Possibly Japan.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Awesome find! Have some extra rep from me, too. ^_^

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
And by the way, rep is reputation Vergilissexy.
The green bar thingies on the side.
Well, who can ya blame for me asking for some silly questions? Its my job to put laughter on everyone!

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Always welcome.
And about the start menu, it would look cool too if they placed Dante in the back.... where his fans can spot him.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Lady shouldnt have been on the DMC3 cover though.
On my special edition cd she spoilt the background.
Whenever someone looked there they always asked me, "Whos this?"
ME: Thats lady...
"....Oh.... (Makes funny face like, what the hell??!!)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I don't have that cover. I have the one with Dante standing on something. I wanted the British one where both twins were on the front. >_>

Top Bottom