• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 soundtrack now up...

Destrond

Spectre Of The Flame
ok wtf i still can't download it no matter how many times i try. In deposit files it keeps bringing up an error message (and about five popups) and in file factory it says i ran out of time no matter how fast i type in the code. I entered the code in one time in deposit files though and it brought up invalid code when it was right.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Thanks for the Megaupload for it! <3 Now it'd be easier for those who are having problems with the sites I gave.

Yes! If it ahs lyrics, plz share! ;D Could you please scan it too? If you can. <3

Joyce_Nero

Sure, no prob! ^^ I was hoping I get it before christmas but noooo...:p So I hope it won't take to long now! ^^''
It also includes a DVD with a Making of. I'm not familar with ripping DVDs but I do my best to share it with you! ^_^

Joyce_Nero

Sorry for double post but I have some news for you...

At first...L'arc en ciels Song for DMC 4..well..not my taste of music and I don't think it fits for DMC...but well...watch and see by yourself ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3KNDzU_UvA

Second...I got my soundtrack today and I scanned the booklet for you! ^^ So enjoy! ^_^ I try to rip the DVD but I can't promise anything! ^^''

Joyce_Nero

And I missed a page! >___< So...here you go with the "Lock and Load" Lyrics...

By the way...didn't made it to rip the DVD (plus as I said...I'm not familiar with something like this) but there are "just" some clips on it they are already online. I just didn't know 2 or 3 from all. So...not that much new stuff! ^^''

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I started to love 'The gate is opened' as of recently. I don't know why. It just seems kind of epic-mysterious-demonic:p

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
It is! I actually found that to be my new favorite track alot with the Idol of The Time and Space. <3

Also! I posted a new threat with lyrics to each song that had words. :] Mucho credit to Joyce_Nero for posting scans of the lyics. <3 I thank you for that still today.

Leviathan1991

hey man sorry to be a pain but could u plz mega upload it as i cant get either of the other 2 sites to work and the page navigation on them is horrible i keep getting moved to another page anyway i would be greatly thankful

Leviathan1991

Top Bottom