• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 site update!!

Devil Razer

Drifter
Some of it is in english. Mainly the names but thats all you really need. DOn't wanna spoil too much befre the games release.

SAnd if you wanted further proof agat Nero's DT spirit possibly being virgil, Click the system link at the bottom of the page then click the red orb with the 3 on it. The pic in thetop right hand corner. The spirit has a katana wich looks like more like yamato than ive seen it.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Thanks for the heads-up, Zato! =]

It's nice to be able to put a name to that huge statue's face; Silver Giga sounds pretty cool.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Nice one. Though now that I've heard the name and saw a picture, that Giga guy seems to me as nothing but a 'weapon' for the mastermind behind the whole thing. I mean he doesn't look too smart either:p

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Ah, interesting! Nice to finally know that Pandora is classified as a Gun.

The name Silver Giga sounds ok, but I hope that doesnt give it less chance of being Mundus. (It could be a plot twist still)

Rep + for the heads up

EDIT: Oh, also - if the shotgun is called Coyote-A, do you think there will be a respective Coyote-B?

Chrysander

With pandora in the guns section... I don't know what to make of the total number of Dante's weapons. It looks pretty complete on the site, with no more room for other weapons, 3 of each. However, we know he gets Yamato at least. So I am hoping that there will be a lot more to come.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yeah, but probably not everyone is up to date with the news since the lad here only 'thinks' about it. Anyway for a chance I wouldn't like DMC4 to have such a happy ending:p
I liked the prelude that DMC3 had about DMC1 (you know Vergil stuff) and I'd like something like it again.

Chrysander

I don't mind if it has a happy or sad ending, I just don't want it to be cheesy. Kyrie seems cheesy so far to me unfortunately. I hope there is more to it than a simple kidnap rescue, I mean that's just the story from Double Dragon - girl gets kidnapped by gang, you spend the whole game trying to rescue her, then end credits. Dante and Vergil's relationship was really dynamic in DMC3, since they had some kind of bond, but they were certainly not allies. And with Lady and Dante, it was cool because they didn't get together, Lady was a badass and totally rejected Dante for most of the game. I would have puked if Lady would have been like "I can see I was wrong about you baby, let's do it". Come on. So I don't want any of that nonsense in DMC4. I hope that kyrie gets killed early on, which sends Nero over the edge. I'd be happy with that.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Chrysander;63777 said:
I don't mind if it has a happy or sad ending, I just don't want it to be cheesy. Kyrie seems cheesy so far to me unfortunately. I hope there is more to it than a simple kidnap rescue, I mean that's just the story from Double Dragon - girl gets kidnapped by gang, you spend the whole game trying to rescue her, then end credits. Dante and Vergil's relationship was really dynamic in DMC3, since they had some kind of bond, but they were certainly not allies. And with Lady and Dante, it was cool because they didn't get together, Lady was a badass and totally rejected Dante for most of the game. I would have puked if Lady would have been like "I can see I was wrong about you baby, let's do it". Come on. So I don't want any of that nonsense in DMC4. I hope that kyrie gets killed early on, which sends Nero over the edge. I'd be happy with that.

That's so aweful!!! But, in a way, I really want Kyrie to die, too. ^_^ I think it's great to watch people break down.
Is anyone else completely psyced about that Giga fight! I love huge bosses like that! XD

Top Bottom