• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 site update!!

tettora

I'm in favour with the Kyrie meeting grizzly end = Nero insane plot. So far she seems like bit of a Mary Sue character.
Dante to take charge at end!

Chrysander

asia22292;63789 said:
That's so aweful!!! But, in a way, I really want Kyrie to die, too. ^_^ I think it's great to watch people break down.
Is anyone else completely psyced about that Giga fight! I love huge bosses like that! XD

Well it's not that I dislike kyrie or want her character to suffer... I'd prefer it if she wasn't in the game at all. But as she is in the game, I hope she goes away quickly because she just seems like a dull character, who is just there to be kidnapped. Maybe there will be more to her, in which case I might want her to stick around.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Chrysander;63804 said:
Well it's not that I dislike kyrie or want her character to suffer... I'd prefer it if she wasn't in the game at all. But as she is in the game, I hope she goes away quickly because she just seems like a dull character, who is just there to be kidnapped.

That's what im saying. We don't need any dull characters in a bad @$$ game like DMC. I just want more twins...and ya know something else I want? Im tired of Dante getting all riped apart and beat up and NOTHING happends to his clothes! I want clothes to start rippin off! *Shakes fist* You too Nero, STRIP! *Chases after a running Nero*

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yeah I see them too. Probably games are 'afraid' to show them because they will get attacked from foolish people for foolish reasons. Like they attacked Resident Evil 5 before, because they considered it racist"-_-

Top Bottom