• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Poster ads at it's finest!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'd so steal one... ;3;
DMCJapanAds.jpg

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG I want it so bad. That Nero poster is so totally kick a$$. Give it to me please!!!
+rep for finding that god like poster. I hope we get a poster like that at the
GameStop I work at. Then after the game comes out the manager can let me take it home.:)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'm going back to work at GameStop in about a week. I guess they liked how I did. xD If we do I'll see if I can get some and give'em out to people. Can't promise, but I can try. ;3;

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Zato-OW;63751 said:
man i want to steal of those

Then we should start a mob and raid that store! Just for the posters. xD The place would be in flames when I'm done. I'm pretty sure posters you can actually buy will come out. Even t-shirts. They have some DMC shirts on sale at our Hot Topic. It's DMC1 shirts, so I'm sure they will get DMC4 shirts. I'D BUY'EM ALL! T.T

Zato-OW

King
Yeah we have Some poster like those but not as good. Then ones you guys have are much much better. I want one bad.

Joyce_Nero

OMFG I want the white one! *_______________* I really try to get one over here...some of my japanese friends need to help me!

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
O_O *blinks* I like the white one. Our GameStop here took down all their posters and replaced them with Assassin's Creed :O. I have no idea why they did that!

Zato-OW

King
Dante is on the the poster to the left but you cant really see him because of the Glare. But you can still see one of his guns.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
asia22292;63791 said:
O_O *blinks* I like the white one. Our GameStop here took down all their posters and replaced them with Assassin's Creed :O. I have no idea why they did that!

Assassin's Creed came out awhile back, why are they still having huge posters for'em? Usually alot of game stores down here have posters for games that have just came out or are coming out soon.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
That's just IT, I have absolutely no idea! Last time I went there there was this huge one of Dante but when I was there the other day it was gone and there was this Assassin's Creed thing in its place :eek:

Top Bottom