• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 PC... anyone got it yet?

Sparda™

It has so much graphical rendering, I wonder how did they squeeze that all MT Framework Engine in such a smaller size. It would be around 22 GB.

Sparda™

The PS3 and X360 have Devil May Cry 4 at around the amount of 16-18 GB.

The MT Framework is an engine Capcom uses for its next-gen releases. It is an engine which was done on high-end computers, before being imported into the consoles. This is quite an advantage, as the graphics look awesome. The PC Version is always the most favorable, because of the many possibilities to extend the performance.^_^

Sparda™

I wouldn't be so sure, in another perspective, as Sony and Microsoft can release the eighth generation consoles - PS4, X720 with the lowest prices, but also release performance hardware to upgrade the capability of playing games at the best graphical way possible.

What I mean is that they release the default console models, all bearing similar graphical capabilities. Then, they can put their own upgradeable hardware for sale.

Maybe, doing so, the problem of limiting the games due to disk space, and console hardware limitations, can be put to an end.^_^

Sparda™

Everybody would wish so. It would be the best idea, but also, a great risk to undertake, as It would carry millions of dollars of expenses, and If It wouldn't be successful, we could face something like 'The Fall of the Consoles'.

ManOfMayhem

Would that mean that the consoles would stop being made and the games would fall into an utter end?

I surely wish that will never happen.

Sparda™

It wouldn't mean that.

During the period of the release of the eighth generation consoles, If we're talking these new improvements would appear in this gen, the consoles would have major losses.

Sparda™

Just Google 'Devil May Cry 4 PC Demo'. There are some places which allow you to download It without memberships.

slapsus

vergistar;104952 said:
You already got it? Woah you must be pretty rich. Is it better than PS3 version.

lol rich =))))))...i'm no even close to being rich, but let's just say I know some people who work with PC hardware and games distribution ;)

And yes, it is better than the PS3 or Xbox Versions.
Has new modes and TURBO!...plus more visual options.

Jordan_L

Gamestop got 1 copy in the day after it released to I went and picked it up. But yeah, it's a great port, they put much more time into porting it then they did with the previous devil may cry games.

Top Bottom