• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 PC... anyone got it yet?

slapsus

It's 8 July and it should be out by now... I didn't find it in stores and the shopkeeper says he doesn't know when they'll have it in stock.

Just wondering if any of you guys have it yet:D.

Jordan_L

I'm waiting for Metacritic to receive some of the 4 reviews it's waiting on, I also am wondering what Gamespot/Ign will give it. I know that scores are just based on opinions even if you average the score of 20 reviewers, but, the PC demo has been getting huge praise, so I'm really interested to see how this game gets rated for the PC compared to DMC3, DMC2. I'll still buy it if the scores aren't favorable, but anything 8.0 or higher will buy for sure.

Jordan_L

Normally Gamestop gets new games in the day after the game ships out, Walmart normally gets them a week after it ships out, or later. I'm not buying from Gamestop, so hopefully Walmart doesn't take to long to receive it. I only order the 5-19 dollar games off Amazon to save tons of money and hassle, but your better off getting full priced games at retail.

Jordan_L

Jordan_L;103481 said:
Normally Gamestop gets new games in the day after the game ships out, Walmart normally gets them a week after it ships out, or later. I'm not buying from Gamestop, so hopefully Walmart doesn't take to long to receive it. I only order the 5-19 dollar games off Amazon to save tons of money and hassle, but your better off getting full priced games at retail.

Guess Walmart won't be getting it anytime soon, great. Their out of stock online already, and it says not found in stores. :huh: hopefully it gets updated.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I'll probably buy it when i get a job which should be soon..Think Target will have it soon, if they don't already?

Jordan_L

Gamestop got one copy in today, Ima go get it right now

I started out with Devil May Cry ( 1 ) on the PS2 back when it released years ago and was quite impressed with the game calling it a masterpiece. Then a bit later I rented Devil May Cry 2 but to my disappointment it totally lacked the quality DMC 1 had. Years Later I've skipped Devil May Cry 3. After seeing the reviews, hype, videos, screens, and positiveness of the Demo for the PC on Devil May Cry 4 I've purchased it, and all I can say is that DMC 4 should have been DMC 2 as it is the first true sequel with that AAA quality, it's got the masterpiece in it that DMC 1 contained.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Wish I could give an exact Devil May Cry 4 release date but I don't have it. I'd heard that it'd be released around July 12th-ish, I think. Can't really remember. However, when DMC4 is finally released, I definitely wouldn't mind checking it out and seeing how it performs of my notebook.

Jordan_L

For anyone unsure if Devil May Cry 4 will run on your PC, just download the Demo, and run the in game Benchmark Test, it lets you know how much FPS you will get depending on the Level of Graphics you set. The Test runs as long as you want it to.

Sparda™

vergistar;104531 said:
I dont have it yet. I will get it soon though. Yeah 7.8 GB is too much. I dont know why it takes up so much space.

I'm glad It takes just that amount of space. With so much graphics and material inside, I thought something around 8.5~9 GB.

ManOfMayhem

Seriously?! I couldnt believe it was that much GB. I though it would be around 4-5 GB. Its so juicy that it costs that much space lol.

Top Bottom