• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dmc4 or Dmc3?

Dmc3 or Dmc4

• Dmc3

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Dmc4

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aka958

Don't trust people
Dmc4 or Dmc3? wich one is best? for me:
Graphics: Dmc4
Dificulty: Dmc3
Funniest: Dmc3
Best Story Line: Dmc4
Costumes: Dmc3 (ofc)
and so on... and those who doesn't want to explain like this... i get up a vote poll. still. only those who have played both!

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
it was quite a toss up for me but..i chose 4 cuz it has the best storyline, a nice bit of difficulty to it, deffinatly harder then 3, 3 was the easiest so far..deffinatly a newbie friendly game..and let's face it, they may not have explained much about him..but Nero did have some pretty badass lines..lol

aka958

Don't trust people
dmc4 have harder difficulty? maybe cuse you are not used with nero.... i think Dmc3 by far.
and you sure thought it was easy cuse you used Vergil... The vergil character feel like a Handicap... (for me [i didn't say vergil suck] )

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
DMC3 had the best story, best characters, and the hardest difficulty. (besides 1) Not to mention part 3 gave birth to the Dante and Vergil we all know and love.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
DMC3 all the way, its better in my opinion, better music, better charecters, better storyline, i just prefer it

Sparda™

DMC3 all the way.

Temen-Ni-Gru
Sparda
Arkham
Lady
Nelo Angelo
Demon World
Twins.......................

It just rules in overall directions....:cool:

Grimmn Reap

Dog That Bites Ppl
devilmaycry 4 only beats dmc3 in the graphics category.otherwise, dmc3 demolishes dmc4 in the all the other groups. dmc3 gave fans all they really need 2 know about the history of dmc

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
Devilmaycry 3 ( special edition ) is alot better than DMC 4 for these reasons =

Better Storyline ( almost better than DMC 1 )

Better Characters = Dante - Sparda Devil Trigger / Vergil - Nelo Angelo Devil Trigger

More Bosses & Devil Arm weapons

Don't get me wrong Devilmaycry 4 is a good game with Style changing being better for Dante & graphics wise, but the storry's just not as interestting as DMC 1 & 3 plus it needed more new Bosses instead of fighting the same ones 3 times over, definitely better than DMC 2 ( which I've happily forgotten ).

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
yeah but the game still started with unanswered things .lol. :) such as we've never seen when it was that the twins actually worked together like they had said :) which is why they both had a handgun each, and it is unexplained as to why Vergil gave Dante Ebony. And if the two hated each other then surely he would've kept it to annoy his bro - not give the gun to him .lol.- :)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
The twins didn't/don't hate each other. And of course any game is gonna leave mysteries, but DMC4 didn't answer ANYTHING that wasn't revealed in interviews and/or trailors, that's what ticked me off. :(

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergilissexy;86172 said:
The twins didn't/don't hate each other. And of course any game is gonna leave mysteries, but DMC4 didn't answer ANYTHING that wasn't revealed in interviews and/or trailors, that's what ticked me off. :(

I have to agree. Before and after gaining the game we didn't get the solution of any mysteries. I mean the most pathetic is that they just show Nero in the whole game and did not even include some explanation about him in the manual or in the cut-scene.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Seriously, the game reveals nothing. >< I enjoyed playing it, but when I saw the credits role by I was like O_O cuz I though for sure they were gonna reveal SOMETHING.

aka958

Don't trust people
? if you say so... :( thats evil but i think actually that dmc4 have pretty much story if not for the arm and that things... not so much explains but still its pretty good story of what actually happens right?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Not in my opinion, we had been watching Nero swing his DB around for like 2 years in trailors and sample videos just to find out that there was nothing new to be revealed.

The story of DMC4 is just another average, someone is trying to take over the world story, while other DMCs had an impact on the actual story line. As I said it was fun, but it's very dissapointing to find out that everything you played for was for nothing. You see im motivated to play a game more when there's a good storyline going on and there's a prize of information given. Even in part 2, Matier is all like, "Go kick this guy's *** and i'll tell you a story bout Sparda." That's why I was so eager to beat part 4, because they would make it seem like they were about to tell you something, then you get there and there's nothing. ><

That's just my opinion anyways.

aka958

Don't trust people
you is so right... i didn't knew a little bit of neros Yellow (but looks like blue) devil arm... either the persons but still it was fun... not so motivating as 3 too play.. for sure! the only thing i hate.. is when i have to go the stairs in dmc3 mission 4 and 5.. or in Fortuna castle in Dmc4 mission 4 with the gyro blades... hated it! thats why i don't play those missions so much >_< rep+ to you btw

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
DMC3.

I loved the difficulty of the game, it as just right, the storyline rocked, the gameplay was sublime, the weapons were really enjoyable, the graphics rocked, considering it was for the PS2, Dante had such a funny attitude, just everything about it was perfect for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom