• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dmc4 or Dmc3?

Dmc3 or Dmc4

• Dmc3

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Dmc4

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
aka958;86477 said:
you is so right... i didn't knew a little bit of neros Yellow (but looks like blue) devil arm... either the persons but still it was fun... not so motivating as 3 too play.. for sure! the only thing i hate.. is when i have to go the stairs in dmc3 mission 4 and 5.. or in Fortuna castle in Dmc4 mission 4 with the gyro blades... hated it! thats why i don't play those missions so much >_< rep+ to you btw

Oh thankyou. ^^ Just explaining my opinion. BTW, I agree about those parts in the game, I didn't hate em it's just the stressful puzzle task ou have to solve in every game like that. It's gets annoying after a while.

Vergil_Yamato

My favourite is devil may cry 3 the reason for this is because i can play as vergil and vergil is in the story he has a huge role

aka958

Don't trust people
Vergilissexy;86682 said:
Oh thankyou. ^^ Just explaining my opinion. BTW, I agree about those parts in the game, I didn't hate em it's just the stressful puzzle task ou have to solve in every game like that. It's gets annoying after a while.

the pussles i don't really care about that just i must go so damn much... that is ****ing me of no action at all :unsure:
(first time i Quote something)

Angel Valentine

[ It Penetrates ]
I can't really pick. In terms of storyline & atmosphere, definitely DMC3. Talking about graphics and whatnot, DMC4.

Dante is a toss up. I love him in both 3 & 4.........but.........DMC4 Dante is....*rawr* xD Plus I actually liked Nero, and the Devil Bringer was super fun.

But yes....no explanations of anything and just brought more questions to the table :/.....So I guess I'll say DMC3 overall.

Koemi

half-breed
well, I like how DMC4 has all these badass sarcastic talks of two different styles - Dante and Nero; the graphic and styles quick-switching is breath-catching as well. But yah... I think I like DMC3 a bit more... probably becoz of the bosses and the relationship b/w the twins - sorta.... ambiguous (not like they really hate each other but def. has bad blood b/w them....)

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
dmc4: nero is an awesome new char, the storyline was intresting, crazy *** gameplay(c heck my new thread in dmc4) and so much graphical beauty its enough to shake a stick at! other than that everything else they say about it is true, it was easy on devil hunter, and xplains nothing on the MAIN story...

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
DMC3 hands down more weapons and yes Vergil is a BAMF....Nero has become way too easy to control and be stylish with imo.....i like the different weapons and options we have in DMC3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom