• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Opening/Prologue!!

Chrysander

Thanks dude. Looks like she is singing the song - weird lyrics, again not sure why she is talking about devils crying, cheese.

Chrysander

I was just thinking, I don't understand why there are those enemies around at this point. When are the monsters supposed to show up? Once the monsters are there, I thought everyone was panicking and going nuts, but they're all sat watching Kyrie singing, which seems odd, and Nero shows up and just sits down like everything is normal. Are those monsters just regular everyday things in Fortuna?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I think they had no idea of the events of them there. To me, they could have been plotting (as by Angus or whoever else is siding with destroying the town). They could have been around there for a long time, but never really did much of anything that distructive until now.

I guess you can say, like how in Traverse Town and Hollow Bastion in the Kingdom Hearts series, that heartless were a regular thing; these demons may be the same way.

OMG! I just noticed... that Dante is in there. >__> He's on one of the buildings. Hory cwap!

89pzurl.jpg

Qairthra

I Punt Demons.
DemonSlayer6;62252 said:
Hmm, it is kinda almost like an FF opening. :\ But hey, it still is good! And hell, Nero has headphones around his neck!

yeah it is,but i enjoy my FF CG scenes.^_^
As for the headphones,I didn't even notice them until I read this post.
Hell yes.That makes me happy^_^

Chrysander

darth_angelo45;62340 said:
*bites fist* I want to but I know I probably shouldnt.

Will I regret it?

Do you mean watch the video? I'd say go ahead, it's quite a simple vid, no story is revealed - just Kyrie singing and Nero beating up some of those scarecrow dudes in the street.

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
However I have one bad comment to add. It is the 1st Devil May Cry which does not start with Sparda's story. I feel a little disappointed due to this fact. Not that I dislike the current prologue though.
yeah but on dmc 3 it had spardas story to begin with but the prologue was still seen as dsante fighting in his shop

there was supposed to be a quote there but it hasnt shown as a quote sorry

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
cosmic master;62393 said:
However I have one bad comment to add. It is the 1st Devil May Cry which does not start with Sparda's story. I feel a little disappointed due to this fact. Not that I dislike the current prologue though.
yeah but on dmc 3 it had spardas story to begin with but the prologue was still seen as dsante fighting in his shop

there was supposed to be a quote there but it hasnt shown as a quote sorry

Yeah, what I meant is that they could have shown Sparda's story first and then show Nero trying to get to that cathedral. Anyway since they worship Sparda, I guess we may see his story some time in the game.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
Chrysander;62334 said:
I was just thinking, I don't understand why there are those enemies around at this point. When are the monsters supposed to show up? Once the monsters are there, I thought everyone was panicking and going nuts, but they're all sat watching Kyrie singing, which seems odd, and Nero shows up and just sits down like everything is normal. Are those monsters just regular everyday things in Fortuna?

i thought about that and i came with the possible solution that nero was just after finishing a devil hunt mission and was followed back to fortuna.. that seems plausable right? :O

Top Bottom