• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 on Wii

Dante666666

I have heard that DMC4 is coming out later this year on the Wii. I was wondering if it is.That would be so cool!!!!!!!>_<

Albion Knight

DMC n00b
Premium
Where did you hear that? Do you have a link.

Random question does that double 666 represent the second level of hell or is it now considered fashionable to have it behind both ears ^_^

Dante666666

Albion Knight;24105 said:
Where did you hear that? Do you have a link.

Random question does that double 666 represent the second level of hell or is it now considered fashionable to have it behind both ears ^_^

Honestly i cant rember wherte i heard it. But the 666666 i just put it because ummm....ahhh..oh yea because just 666 was taken no perticular reason

Ether101

Seeker of Pi
Dante666666;24092 said:
I have heard that DMC4 is coming out later this year on the Wii. I was wondering if it is.That would be so cool!!!!!!!>_<

No, your probably thinking of Resident Evil 4 which is coming out on the Wii with all of the extras of the PS2 version and may be some more. Pi

Dante666666

Ether101;30700 said:
No, your probably thinking of Resident Evil 4 which is coming out on the Wii with all of the extras of the PS2 version and may be some more. Pi
Really? Awesome>_<

Lady_0989;24435 said:
Sorry but that would be dumb:huh:

No it woulde be friggin awesome

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
It's very difficult to make certain combos on buttons…
And now imagine me doing all that with a Wii-mote.
I admit that the nunchuk wiimote would be good as Cerberus, but would I be able to do all those tricks with it???
I don’t think so…
Besides Wii don’t have the firepower for a game like DMC4…

Top Bottom