• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Full TGS07 Trailer

Zato-OW

King
heh thanks but im betting the Kyrie dies i know it and i think they are forcing Nero to Follow them for some reason wish i knew why

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Probably the fact that they killed her will be the trigger to begin the alliance between Nero and Dante.

morrigan

It looks like we'll get a very interesting story! (Kyrie must die... Good!) Dante looks awesome! Even Nero... sometimes...

damdash demon

demon wolf master
hey who is that when it shows a guy with a mask and demon arms or something nero or dante and lady and trish are really back

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
damdash demon;51981 said:
hey who is that when it shows a guy with a mask and demon arms or something nero or dante and lady and trish are really back

I think you mean Dante - if you are referring to the purple mask that is. It must be the new hand to hand combat devil arm^^

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Zato-OW;51967 said:
heh thanks but im betting the Kyrie dies i know it and i think they are forcing Nero to Follow them for some reason wish i knew why

afkljafjk Don't say that! :0 I hope she doesn't die.

I love how Nero has his headset on while they're preaching on about something. xD

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
That was quick. Trish's face is prettier up close, but her hair sucks.

...Awwwwww Lady still has her choker, it must have been a gift from her mother. Her hair is longer too.

>< Does anyone know how I can, watch the full trailer without going through the forum? For some reason when I go on that site and it's forum it instantly shuts my computer down.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'll see if I can find it on another website for you. That forum wasn't working well with my computer at first either.

After watching it a few times, I figured The Order would sorta turn on Nero. From the looks of it completely. The guy says something about his arm in an argument and I'm thinking, "Well... didn't they know?" D: I'm sure they did, but I guess when Dante appeared it screwed things up for him. I hope nothing bad happens to Kyrie! If something does I hope Nero goes ape sh*t on'em!

As for Trish, I don't like her hair... period. :|

Zato-OW

King
Vergilissexy;51995 said:
That was quick. Trish's face is prettier up close, but her hair sucks.

...Awwwwww Lady still has her choker, it must have been a gift from her mother. Her hair is longer too.

>< Does anyone know how I can, watch the full trailer without going through the forum? For some reason when I go on that site and it's forum it instantly shuts my computer down.

Here ya go i found another site where it has it on there

http://gamevideos.com/video/id/14931

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Thankyou so much! Gawd I love the music. My theeth are literally chattering!

...Heh, looks like Dante has rubbed his habits off on both Lady and Trish. Trish with the pizza, and lady with the strap over the chest. Dude her boobs are right in his face.

*sobs* POOR NEEERRROOOOOO!!!! Forgive him Kyrie! Mmmmmm, Im worried that the robot looking demon might be Nelo.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Wow my heart was beating faster and faster through the whole trailer....sniff sniff......:( , the trailer was beautiful and the music was awesome awesomeness! This is another reason why I live for DMC. Thanks Zato-OW, your the man!!!

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Seeing Nero mad and hitting the floor gave me the same feeling I had on splinter cell double agent when sam is getting people to hit him, it's a 'I feel sorry for him' kind of feeling.

Top Bottom