• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 FINAL TRAILER!!!!

Chrysander

Yeah, I mean that whenever it was broken, Dante could still have it after that, that clip could be at any stage in the game since it's in the sheath

teflon

Agnus is standing in front of the broken sword reading a journal at some point. The sword is floating in the same room that we see it start to come back together when Nero's devil form is triggered. I've been trying to come up with a logical timeline to explain each instance we see a Yamato with different people, but I haven't been able to make any sense of it.

However, I did notice something about Dante and his devil form that I haven't seen posted in this thread yet.
I watched the trailer in slow motion and found that his devil form is visible during one of the gameplay scenes.

Greg A

heatlancer

1# Trickster
teflon;61918 said:
Agnus is standing in front of the broken sword reading a journal at some point. The sword is floating in the same room that we see it start to come back together when Nero's devil form is triggered. I've been trying to come up with a logical timeline to explain each instance we see a Yamato with different people, but I haven't been able to make any sense of it.

However, I did notice something about Dante and his devil form that I haven't seen posted in this thread yet.
I watched the trailer in slow motion and found that his devil form is visible during one of the gameplay scenes.

Greg A

already knew that, haha beat you to it :|

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
really? I couldn't find it. At what time is it?

but anyhoo sounds like they might be trying to resurrect Vergil but i don't know, whatever.

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
no he didnt but if you want a good picture of the devil bringer spirit there is an update to the japanese site for nero showing his devil trigger

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
awesome!! looks like vergils sword yamato has something to do with the story and his arm reacts to the sword <object width="428" height="260" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0" ><param name=movie value="http://www.jeux-france.com/flash/flvplayer.swf?videoid=9253"></param><param name=allowfullscreen value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.jeux-france.com/flash/flvplayer.swf?videoid=9253" allowfullscreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="428" height="260"></embed></object>

andythegill

Dante voice has changed a whole lot, I prefer the DMC 2 but the idea of nero and dante fighting side by side, mundus is screwed.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
andythegill;62156 said:
Dante voice has changed a whole lot, I prefer the DMC 2 but the idea of nero and dante fighting side by side, mundus is screwed.

has'nt been confirmed it's mundus but yea i think it is and they probabley wont be fighting him at the same time or like you said mundus is nothing(or is he)

dante will probabley be fighting off the demons to protect the people when the player(as nero) goes in for the kill on mundus

Top Bottom