• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 FINAL TRAILER!!!!

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Ronin you rock buddy and OMFG this trailer rocks!!! Thanks for cheering me up this morning. I really dont want to go school this week, but I have to take my final exams.:( Thank god that Thursday is my last day.:)

+ Rep for you and Merry Christmas!

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
It could be Mundus. It does look like it has the same body material as Mundus, but one thing I do know is that this statue is 10X times bigger than Mundus!

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
It might be Vergil's sword. I was comparing the sword guard in the video at 2:04, to a picture were you could see Vergil's sword guard and it looks the same. The only thing that I seen missing for it not to be Vergil's sword, is on the sheath. The two, long, yellow strings aren't there in the beginning of the trailer when Dante has the sword and when he is standing beside Trish.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Nice video. It's weird that the official site does not have it yet though:unsure:
And it was definitely Yamato. The handle was the same, if it wasn't Yamato, why bother making it look like that.
The last boss seems fierce. I don't if it's Mundus, I hope it's something new.
And rep+ for the video. Now where's morrigan with the same video in higher quality?:lol:

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I really really hope it is Mundus but something at the back of my mind is saying that its a bit early for his return.
But they cant introduce a giant statue demon and give it a third eye and a...thing on its chest and not expect us to think its Mundus. Thats just cruel isnt it? he can even shoot beams from his head it must be, if it isnt Capcom have run out of ideas..

Can someone tell me what Nero says at 2:38

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Zato-OW;61671 said:
i doubt that was vergils sword because his sword was said to be unbreakable

True. Like every Devil Arm. However if it broke due to some force greater than Vergil (Mundus or something) it would be understandable, don't you think?

Phage

Heartbreaker
whoa, just whoa, that almost showed TOO MUCH of the game for my liking.

it also looks like there is a confrontation/face-off between Dante and Gloria at 00:46.

[!!] there is also a high-res version available for download here if you cant watch the embedded movie: http://www.mediafire.com/?f1sxh4qztng

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
darth_angelo45;61651 said:
Can someone tell me what Nero says at 2:38

I'd like to know too cause I can't make out a damn thing he's saying there. D:

Wait... wait.... I listend to it like 10 times in a row... I think he's saying, "Give me more power." Something close to it. >__>

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I hope this isn't the last trailer because I really want to see a gameplay trailer showing the pandora's box.

Top Bottom