• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 FINAL TRAILER!!!!

Phage

Heartbreaker
the attack it used where it turned into a mobile missile platform is the final powered up attack so I don't imagine it will look like that for most of its usage.

VergilIsntdead

That is yamato, so vergil must have some role inside dmc4, even if its a minor one, and i am convinced the devil bringer is sparda, just stop the video and look at the demon at the top of nero.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
And, to also add, Nero is holding the sword that looks like (and possibly is) yamato in the trailer soooooo.........maybe the devil bringer could be sparda:\ just think about it

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Thankyou, but unfortunately my comp won't play any videos, even the ones on media player. I hate this peice of crap computer. >_> But thank you.

...Oh, got it working now. Ohhhhh can't get over that part where Dante had the rose in his mouth, what a sexy beast. *slobber* Oh yeah, and that is definately Yamato. ^^

Chrysander

I was just thinking... We see Dante in Fortuna with the Yamato. Do you think when he is saying "return it to me and I'll let you go" that he is talking about Yamato? Maybe that shot of him with it is straight after it is returned to him.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
cosmic master;61845 said:
but how does angus get itand it gets broken after angus has it in which case how does angus take it from dante

ah ok.. i understood exactly 10% of wht u just said

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
heatlancer;61849 said:
ah ok.. i understood exactly 10% of wht u just said

Lol he said: How did Agnus get it (Yamato)? And it broke after Agnus got it. In any case how did Agnus take it from Dante?

And to answer that: We see Yamato in the hands of Nero, Dante and Agnus. We don't know who had it first, how it got from one person to another and why. However that reminds me of something.
Dante in the very first DMC4 trailer we saw Nero in: Give it back to me, and I'll let you go.
Perhaps Dante had Yamato. Nero's mission was to steal it for the Order and he delivered it to Agnus where he broke it to do that ritual. But this is all speculation.
We shall see the truth of it as we play the game itself;)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I think he cut/smashed something with it. That is why it broke. I wonder if the amulets will come to act as the key again.

Chrysander

I think Dante is the one who said "return it to me", not Nero. When Dante has the sword, it is in the sheath - it might be broken in that sheath, we don't see Dante holding the complete blade.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I thought that the two amulets were still fused together to transform the Force Edge to its true form, but who knows, Dante could have figured out some way to seperate the amulets from the Force Edge.:$

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Chrysander;61896 said:
I think Dante is the one who said "return it to me", not Nero. When Dante has the sword, it is in the sheath - it might be broken in that sheath, we don't see Dante holding the complete blade.

Yeah that's what I said.
Dante in the first DMC4 Trailer we saw Nero in: etc
That means Dante spoke. I just included Nero to show which trailer I mean.

And you're right about the sheath but remember that both Nero and Agnus hold the complete thing. (Well Agnus broke it after piercing that thing in the ritual)

Top Bottom