• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 contradicts DMC3 !!!!!!!!!!!

Sparda™

Zato-OW;163571 said:
All it states is that he used the Yamato to seal the HellGate during his time in Fortuna. Where do you get this?????? Oh Btw nice signature man.

Exactly!

His time, as Sanctus states, was 2000 years ago.

Thanks about the signature!^_^

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
DMC 4 seems a bit strange and even un-canon. Hey wait, the story order is 3,1,4,2 so how come he is OLDER in fourth part then in second?

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Because graphics advance over time, get better, and you don`t use the same style all the time, you make a new one, a better one.

By the way, i guess this is offtopic, but isnt it 3; 1; 2; 4? I don`t know what goes on in the 2nd, i`ve only played it a bit and a long time ago.. Maybe someone who knows could explain?

Zato-OW

King
Zato-OW;163521 said:
What Sanctus was talking about was when Sparda first ventured to the human world after his final fight against Mundus against Mundus.

Sanctus said "2000 years ago Spard turned against his demon Bretheren and took up his sword for the sake of minkind" This means he was talking about when Sparda sealed the world after he fought Mundus and turned his back on demons(the tower in DMC3) not the HellGate. Its never stated when he lived in Fortuna and for how long we just know he was there.

Zato-OW

King
Lady "The Story goes that Sparda served as the Fuedal Lord of Fortuna long ago, people take these legends to truth and worship him....just like a god."

She says nothing about him being there for 2000 years.

Zato-OW

King
Cmon man... There are people in DMC2 who fought alongside Sparda so that's not true. This is also why Dante tells Lady that there are alot of confusion surrounding him. Because stuff about him is popping up everywhere.

Zato-OW

King
Sparda had friends from the Demon Realm who actually helped him fight Mundus because we all know he didn't fight Mundus alone it even states it. This couldve been a sword of one of the companions who fought along side Sparda who traveled to the human world with him. Could be a sword Sparda created with his own power. Also this sword is actually a DA and so is the Rebellion so it must obtain the power and or soul of a demon. This sword may have a highly powered demon sealed in it from Sparda's doing. We never know.

In the Anime even though Abigail was sealed away somewhere his/her power was sealed inside the amulet which allowed Sid to transform into Abigail. I beleive the Yamato holds the power of a demon Sparda defeated during his time in the human world.

Sparda™

I think Yamato and Rebellion are swords of his 'companions', If I can say that, meaning that they were powerful demons who aided Sparda against Mundus.... Just fantasizing..

Divine Insect

Regardless of when/how Sparda obtained Yamato and when he sealed the true Hellgate, we know that Yamato was used to do the job. Just because the sword was used to seal the Hellgate, doesn't mean the sword had to be stuck there. Think of it as a lock and key scenario. When you close the lock, you don't leave the key sitting around in the keyhole, do you? No. Anyone could go over and open it up if you did that. We just know that the Order somehow obtained the broken Yamato (which Nero restored) and Agnus used it to open the Hellgate and let loose a bunch of demonic nasties. Unless further information and specifics of Yamato's history (who used it, when, where, etc.) are officially released by Capcom, your guess regarding anything else is as good as mine.

Top Bottom